If you're against interracial dating, you should be against dating biracial black women...

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
This isn't really my personal preference BUT

How is a black man NOT going to be attracted to at least one of these women....... REGARDLESS of stance on any issue.....
:yeshrug:and frankly, I don't care what another man is attracted to, as I've made clear before.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I think a better solution would be to only date mixed-race/biracial women that are conscious. The problem is, as is with Black America itself, that most of us aren't conscious. There are agents everywhere... dark-skinned, light-skinned, medium-toned, biracial.... most want the benefits and privilege without putting in the work, unlike the days of yesteryear. This has to stop immediately.

Having said all this, there needs to be a uniformed standard to blackness, similar to what Native Americans do when you apply for tribal membership. You have to be a certain blood quantum in order to be a member and if your quantum is beyond that threshold, then cannot gain membership into the tribe. The general standard for membership is around the 1/8 level with more stringent requirements as high as 1/2.

"Policing" this is the issue. I put "policing" in quotations because that's where the complications of implementing all of this and regulating all of this would be entertaining, to say the least.

Eta... sorry if this has already been posted, about to read thread now.

From where I'm sitting y'all nikkas shouldn't be claiming these yellow broads anyway. You got brown and dark sistas competing against women they shouldn't have to be competing against in the first place. It ain't fair to them they gotta see some light brite hoisted up as the standard of black beauty when they wouldn't be accepted as black in most of the outside world. They be called mixed/coloured, as they are. @Buckeye Fever was right. Nikkas fight tooth and nail for their light wavy haired princess :wow:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Wouldn't stop me from bending you over and treating you like the bytch you are
You average damn near 40 posts a day...... On this site alone. fakkit. You ain't bending shyt over. Without the internet you don't exist.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I think we should be mature about this in our approach.
Look, we are going to like all types of humans because...we are human. Plus we are in close proximity amongst each other so some mixing is going to happen.

my only problem with IR dating is when people justify it by downing their race. That is when the c00ning comes in. :camby:
If you meet a woman and you vibe with her & your dikk responds have at it, same for women but don't start downing your race because of your choice. It should be they just happened to be of another race.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You average damn near 40 posts a day...... On this site alone. fakkit. You ain't bending shyt over. Without the internet you don't exist.

play p*ssy get fukked

you aren't a man and wouldn't be shocked if you were an LSA broad with vagina tucked. 100% of your post are about IR and biracials, you awkward fukkboy.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Duh? Which is why when I quoted your original post. The original and actual institution of marriage is a business relationship. People are marrying for love and getting fukked up out here.

Now explain to me how this ties into your the average black man ain't shyt theme

My apologies. I think oftentimes there is an overemphasis on a womans looks for many black men. I remember listening to Srgt Willie Pete (the broken clock) said that a white man would never take a black 10 over a white 5 but a black man will surely take a white 10 over a black 5. I believe that. I believe that white men, being heavily invested in the perpetuation of his culture and race would forego his weiner impulses to marry an average white woman to make a white family than having a fine beautiful woman of another race and make mixed children.

This phenomena is exemplified in the spittle filled defense of many on here who want to have their pro black cake and eat it too while not marrying black.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME EXACTLY WHAT THIS IS SUPPOSED TO MEAN. :leostare::leostare:

DAMMNN homies, it seems like yall are saying the darker women Can't even compare:mjlol:

That shyts wild. :why:

No I think what he is saying is that as black man, black women should be a first choice not an option among many. Living in the UK, the Asian women (Indian, Pakistani, Bengali) NEVER for a second have to compete with any woman for an Asian man. They all know there will be Asian men to marry, they all know they will have an Asian husband. It isn't even a thought. THeir only concern is having a bigger wedding than their cousin.

Its why black men tell black women that "they will never marry you" because black men know that those men will not allow black women to have first dibs on them over their own woman.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
From where I'm sitting y'all nikkas shouldn't be claiming these yellow broads anyway. You got brown and dark sistas competing against women they shouldn't have to be competing against in the first place. It ain't fair to them they gotta see some light brite hoisted up as the standard of black beauty when they wouldn't be accepted as black in most of the outside world. They be called mixed/coloured, as they are.
But didn't you make this thread about the girl in the middle of this pic you insecure fukk boy :ohhh:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/you-ever-see-some-chick-so-bad.42631/
gokateshoot-0831.jpg

After you stalked here and found her information/facebook?

Most likely.

I got on my scumbag swag & found out who she is :youngsabo:

4444xx_zpsf328ee87.jpg

chicks love to surround themselves with a bunch of uggos...she's bad as fukk :noah:

:mjlol:

Called every BLACK girl around her ugly, an "uggo" and called her light skinned (bi-racial by your standards) ass "bad as fukk".

Why you flexin' so hard nikka? :dahell:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
play p*ssy get fukked

you aren't a man and wouldn't be shocked if you were an LSA broad with vagina tucked. 100% of your post are about IR and biracials, you awkward fukkboy.
Your mother is a man though. :heh: at thinking that im going to waste any effort convincing your nobody ass of anything about me. You abandoned the topic because your Iq is lower than present day life expectancy.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You against Interracial relationships but, you lust after Mixed women :scust: They're the product of the union you hate :scust: Nikkas spitting that Garveyism one minute but, wanna wife Gugu Mbatha Raw the next. I bet she appreciates you calling her father a c00n and her mother a CAC cave bytch :scust: I bet that relationship works out :scust: You wouldn't have these moral dilemmas if yall actually loved black and brown skin. You'd toss these light brites and mixed breeds to the sewer if you actually held true to your own philosophy. Problem is you don't. You want to be Pro-Black and against all forms of Interracial dating one minute but, want lightskin biracials the next.

Make up your mind playa :scust:

All these hoes gotta go......

Starting with her

567-1.jpg

And her

amber-rose-green-dress.jpg

And her

040ada3f589c6a6e30f6686e61010c07.jpg

Especially Lauren London....she's out of there :camby:

vibe-lauren-london-the-game.jpg

Nathalie gots to go too :camby:

Nathalie+Emmanuel+MTV+Europe+Music+Awards+Ku6PtvYf-dax.jpg

I can't forget Halle....mixed woman the face of Black Beauty the last 25 years :scust:

tumblr_n3w0tlRmv61ty94beo3_500.jpg

Biracial black woman?:mjpls:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
From where I'm sitting y'all nikkas shouldn't be claiming these yellow broads anyway. You got brown and dark sistas competing against women they shouldn't have to be competing against anyway. It ain't fair to them they gotta see some light brite hoisted up as the standard of black beauty when they wouldn't be accepted as black in most of the outside world. They be called mixed/coloured. @Buckeye Fever was right. Nikkas fight tooth and nail for their light wavy haired princess :wow:

You can be "yellow"(per you) and still have two parents that are black(no recent non-black ancestry). My immediate family is evidence of this. Everyone is light-skinned except for me. The dominant recessive gene and trait for light skin(yellowbone) is rampant in my DNA, but I didn't receive it. I'm deep-toned(dark-skinned) with modified Bantu features, typical of the common African-American

I do agree that the light skin worship(any that is lighter than dark skin) is out of control.

Last edited:

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I'm 20 and I don't know any one my age on this shyt. I don't even remember The Coli being like this in 2012 when I signed up. This shyt really took off sometime in 2013. :patrice:
Real talk, I lurk mostly, and I began to notice the TLR pro black theme around the trayvon martin verdict