If you're against interracial dating, you should be against dating biracial black women...

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
That may not be the original intent of marriage but in this day and age it is for most people. You are absolutely delusional if you think otherwise.

Well I guess that explains why youll be on twitter reading about your soon to be ex wife snitchin.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The *CONNOTATION* being 2 parents of different races :snoop:

There is nothing to connote here.

If two biracial people have a baby, the baby is still biracial. In this case, the parents are the same race, correct?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Well most pro black people aren't claiming to Hate interracial relationships.... They just promote black / black relationships.

I just say I don't fukk with white girls, and I don't understand why anyone would...:patrice:

You don't see me on here going hard at the black women ( despite them ALL going hard at black males)

But I never been on these light dark skin color shade shyt............. That's some brainwashed bullshyt that you all need to get off.

If you see a black girl you know shes black, even if you might suspect she may have a mix or whatever.

Nothing wrong with wanting any of these women... As a black man.

Black-ballet-Chantelle-Go-001.jpg
Arlenis-Sosa-Pe%C3%B1a-2.jpg
tumblr_myjjacaHnS1r6vv1bo3_500.jpg
Jhonni-Blaze-2020-1-Certified-BOOTLEG-13951.jpg
black-women-natural-hair-dreads.jpg

So what's wrong with appreciating and celebrating all of our women??:patrice:
You don't know why anyone would sleep with white women...then where would the biracials come from?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
What if the biracial person identifies as just black? My father is bi racial and only claims black
you can choose tp lean towards one culture....thats the choice of the mixed person but you are still of product of two.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
And 99% of the world is "of 2 races" so we all biracial :blessed::comeon:
:beli:

If a mixed mother and mixed father have a baby, is the baby biracial? According to you it can't be because the parents aren't of different races right?