If you're against interracial dating, you should be against dating biracial black women...

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
So if a see a black chick I like...:ohhh:........ and I approach her and we date and get married. if at any point i find out that her lighter skin is due to her being mixed........

I'm automatically not pro black because she is mixed? so having a pro black mindset and actions is irrelevant to being pro black?? it's all about checking the genetic lineages of every person who you meet? :dwillhuh:
How would you not know that someone is mixed...stop reaching.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
:what: you tested each of these individuals DNA??
I was referring to people like amber rose who have a white father and a biracial mother...she isn't black. You don't need to do a dna chart to know this.
Y'all make it more complicated than It needs to be.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Do you know what BI-racial means?

25% is not BI, sweetie? That would make you a quarter white.

So uh...are you saying...if you are 25% white, and 75% black...you aren't "bi-racial"?
Even though you have two races in you, which is what "bi-" means?

Is that what you're saying?

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Could careless who the next person dates, I know the woman I'm breeding with will be a black woman. I never understood why some people here equate being pro black means you can only date dark-skinned women, as if sisters aren't caramel or light skinned

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Nah when the shyt hits the fan and they have to end up choosing or conversations in this scenario come up.....its one of the most hilarious and disturbing sights to see if you happen to be around it.

They are very confused, and they will compensate for their confusion by being off the hinges "Pro Black", which outs them everytime, then you have the others like Halle who just are insane and have wrote about it also.
How can you force someone to choose one aspect of their raci makeup? That's my point you are enforcing an identity on them that you want.

My parents come from two different countries...ill be damned if someone forces me to identify only with onw because they want me to side with them. I am product of both if y'alll want kids marry black women and lets cut the bs.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
please tell me that was a misunderstanding. I don't want to have to make that a sig :mjlol:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Could careless who the next person dates, I know the woman I'm breeding with will be a black woman. I never understood why some people here equate being pro black means you can only date dark-skinned women, as if sisters aren't caramel or light skinned
I agree with you....but that's not who we are talking about.
Light skinned black does not equate biracial black although they can look similar.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Plenty of my (and most AA) families family trees have biracial. I don't support IR (with cacs only) and biracials are not Black but they are welcome into the community.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It's not about Black not being Black. It's the dudes claiming to hate interracial relationships, but still desire their products; the pic I posted is an example of the product.

Well most pro black people aren't claiming to Hate interracial relationships.... They just promote black / black relationships.

I just say I don't fukk with white girls, and I don't understand why anyone would...:patrice:

You don't see me on here going hard at the black women ( despite them ALL going hard at black males)

But I never been on these light dark skin color shade shyt............. That's some brainwashed bullshyt that you all need to get off.

If you see a black girl you know shes black, even if you might suspect she may have a mix or whatever.

Nothing wrong with wanting any of these women... As a black man.

Black-ballet-Chantelle-Go-001.jpg
Arlenis-Sosa-Pe%C3%B1a-2.jpg
tumblr_myjjacaHnS1r6vv1bo3_500.jpg
Jhonni-Blaze-2020-1-Certified-BOOTLEG-13951.jpg
black-women-natural-hair-dreads.jpg

So what's wrong with appreciating and celebrating all of our women??:patrice:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
How can you force someone to choose one aspect of their raci makeup? That's my point you are enforcing an identity on them that you want.

My parents come from two different countries...ill be damned if someone forces me to identify only with onw because they want me to side with them. I am product of both if y'alll want kids marry black women and lets cut the bs.

I actually agree with you, but that point of reference shows the "confusion"....Halle Berry wrote about this in her book. She admitted to this. At some point that will come into play, whether you feel "you'll be damned" or not, its a reality, but also a damaging reality.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I agree with you....but that's not who we are talking about.
Light skinned black does not equate biracial black although they can look similar.

There was a thread earlier I think @Lewis Black made where plenty of people were calling some posters c00ns for liking light skinned black women, that's what that part of my post was referring to. As for dating interracial, I agree on being pro black means you have to date a black person, you can't be pro black and date out your race.

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
So uh...are you saying...if you are 25% white, and 75% black...you aren't "bi-racial"?
Even though you have two races in you, which is what "bi-" means?

Is that what you're saying?

Bi-racial is typically used to refer to people who are immediately mixed with two races (their parents are two different races).