If you're against interracial dating, you should be against dating biracial black women...

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I think she's beautiful.

But I also like a bunch of darker skin women ...

I'm not understanding the difference.

Since when is black not black????

since the blacks you guys claim are biracials or have more white dna than black..i.t's not very hard.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
That may not be the original intent of marriage but in this day and age it is for most people. You are absolutely delusional if you think otherwise.

Although @LadySimone is a bedwench now......I must say that If it is, then that's why they're failing, which would point out that, it SHOULDN'T BE about that........Can't be lookin for a booty call type of female and expect it to turn into Michelle Obama, in most cases...:manny:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
People are saying..
the down with whitey/white devils contradicts them getting with biracial women who are a product of black and white. She can be claim pro-black but she is not black although she does black heritage though. Everyone has theur concession with the line they draw in the sand...you are debating cause you conflate the two due y
to your own experience.
I'm debating against flawed logic.

in what universe does promoting divisions in our community
(especially based on assumptions and skin tones ) something that black people can afford to do?!?!?

There are mixed people who are dark as fukk. thats just how they came out. i'm not dark, yet i have to black parents. There are mixed people who are pro black.

there have been thousands of so called mixed people who put in work in our communities............. Meanwhile the white pretending to be black and the confused negros are trying to say they Cant be pro black and anyone fukking with them can't be pro black

My own experience has been that I'm not going to be color struck in any way. I'm pro black.... for ALL Blacks. Period.

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
I think she's beautiful.

But I also like a bunch of darker skin women ...

I'm not understanding the difference.

Since when is black not black????
It's not about Black not being Black. It's the dudes claiming to hate interracial relationships, but still desire their products; the pic I posted is an example of the product.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
bruh why u making sense ?
u know these nikkas fake
u know these nikkas colour struck
u know they gonna lie
u know the responses gon be bullshyt
lawd
It makes no sense because biracial people have nothing to do with being biracial. It's not like they made a choice to be biracial. Being opposed to interracial dating has nothing to do with shunning biracial people. A lot of people are just dumb as fukk.