If you're against interracial dating, you should be against dating biracial black women...

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
There's two cases to study and put up as sure examples of the confusion and instability, one is Tiger Woods and the other is Halle Berry.

Those cases moreso than less show you the damage done and the after effects with mixing..........

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
To add, I think if you are pro-black

* You shouldn't be calling black females hoes/Thots ( since they are still black ). You should be trying to turn their live around or help them in some type of way

*You should be looking for a potential wife instead of how many black females you can ****.

LOL.
Can't turn a ho into a housewife. Ho's don't act right. NEVER forget that line unless you want an ugly divorce, an uglier custody battle, to lose half your shyt and to keep paying her for past companionship while she raises your kids to hate you. Captain save a ho has never once succeeded is what I would bet. Raise women to not be thots in the first place.

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol::pachaha:It's all fun and games until militants have to give up women who look like this
tumblr_n9ya8qc8pX1r8efu6o1_1280.jpg

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
So if a see a black chick I like...:ohhh:........ and I approach her and we date and get married. if at any point i find out that her lighter skin is due to her being mixed........

I'm automatically not pro black because she is mixed? so having a pro black mindset and actions is irrelevant to being pro black?? it's all about checking the genetic lineages of every person who you meet? :dwillhuh:

Stop being silly. You don't just find out someones racial back ground after you get married. your unrealistic scenario. Go to that Juelz Santana thread and peep what happens when you don't know your woman or value qualities that aren't as important especially when you are putting a ring on it. MArriage isn't about sexual attraction. You are building a home and that home has to have a culture. what culture do you want it to have and will you find someone who can reinforce that culture?

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Because at the end of the day, men are loyal to what sets off that rocket in there pocket 1st and foremost. They can be pro whatever they want, but if the right woman comes along that has a few features they like it doesn't matter if they are white black, or neon green, they are going to snatchem up. I think women have a bit more self control when it comes to this.
Zoe Saldaña in guardians of the Galaxy :shaq:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Stop being silly. You don't just find out someones racial back ground after you get married. your unrealistic scenario. Go to that Juelz Santana thread and peep what happens when you don't know your woman or value qualities that aren't as important especially when you are putting a ring on it. MArriage isn't about sexual attraction. You are building a home and that home has to have a culture. what culture do you want it to have and will you find someone who can reinforce that culture?

IF I find a mixed woman attractive who is pro black and grew up in a afrocentric community...........

I can't be pro black. this is immature logic. Something is seriously wrong with you.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol::pachaha:It's all fun and games until militants have to give up women who look like this

I think she's beautiful.

But I also like a bunch of darker skin women ...

I'm not understanding the difference.

Since when is black not black????

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
They already threw her to the bushes. Im telling you this thread has had it all.

Alicia Keys thrown to the bushes :mjlol:

You cant be pro black is you think Beyoncé was the best looking member of Destinys Child cuz she had the lightest skin :upsetfavre:

Oh yea and MLK was a c00n:scust:
Alicia keyes is biracial woman...amber rose is what 75% white. Come on dude...they are attractive women but they are not black women.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Women who look like that tend to go white, they'll "try" black and sometimes go back and forth, but they usually end up reproducing white, which is a clear cut sign of their "mixed" and confused state. Just a cac bedwarmer in training at the start of their lives.....

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
IF I find a mixed woman attractive who is pro black and grew up in a afrocentric community...........

I can't be pro black. this is immature logic. Something is seriously wrong with you.
Why have none of your baby mommas been African-American? Who is the real c00n here? :scust:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC

That may not be the original intent of marriage but in this day and age it is for most people. You are absolutely delusional if you think otherwise.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

People are saying..
the down with whitey/white devils contradicts them getting with biracial women who are a product of black and white. She can be claim pro-black but she is not black although she does black heritage though. Everyone has theur concession with the line they draw in the sand...you are debating cause you conflate the two due y
to your own experience.