If you're against interracial dating, you should be against dating biracial black women...

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I don't mixed people are confused its monoracial people enforcing their identification on them that creates problems.

Nah when the shyt hits the fan and they have to end up choosing or conversations in this scenario come up.....its one of the most hilarious and disturbing sights to see if you happen to be around it.

They are very confused, and they will compensate for their confusion by being off the hinges "Pro Black", which outs them everytime, then you have the others like Halle who just are insane and have wrote about it also.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I consider the child black. I just don't consider the person in that created that union 'pro black.'

So if a see a black chick I like...:ohhh:........ and I approach her and we date and get married. if at any point i find out that her lighter skin is due to her being mixed........

I'm automatically not pro black because she is mixed? so having a pro black mindset and actions is irrelevant to being pro black?? it's all about checking the genetic lineages of every person who you meet? :dwillhuh:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
no disrespect , but shyt the fukk up... if you don't know what you're talking about woman.

Being pro black is about men women and children.

you all are just making shyt up, shut the fukk up.
Inherently yes...in practice a lot of times that's not the case. Just like communism...sounds good in boooks but in reality people are to self-serving to actually practice what they preach. That's why you have men distorting to fit their whims.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
That's not true...there are many different black ethnic groups...those with the thin features would be considered nilotic I have a mix of them in my own family.

I understand that but you cant have black features with a non black person.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
They already threw her to the bushes. Im telling you this thread has had it all.

Alicia Keys thrown to the bushes :mjlol:

You cant be pro black is you think Beyoncé was the best looking member of Destinys Child cuz she had the lightest skin :upsetfavre:

Oh yea and MLK was a c00n:scust:
nikka if you wanna date the offspring of white people do you. Nobody stopping you :whosmans: