If you're against interracial dating, you should be against dating biracial black women...

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
No it's not.. Again how can some people be pro-black yet refer to our black females as bytches, hoes and thots.. Huh!?!?!??!)

Because being pro black is just being pro black MALE. damn black women. being pro black nowadays is all about the upliftment of that black male. So yes you can trash black women, uplift non black women and still be pro black.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It's just disingenuous to have hate for the race and dalivate over what they produce...thats what the op is pointing out. That's what inam referring in my fake black militant thread...you guys like to pick amd choose when convenient instead of being honest with yourself.
Again many of y'all are pro-black in word alone but not on action.
What?!?!? How are you even speaking on this shyt, lol....... when you are c00n , not by coli standands but c00n by any standard:mindblown: Ha, like people haven't read your other comments :wtf:

Anyway, since you are speaking on it.......... Many of us are pro black in Action, What does that have to do with having respect and love for all the people within our dispora. Because a black person mix have something else in them we are supposed to avoid and/or disrespect them because some of the most self-hating posters on the internet have told them to?!?!? :wtf:

And why would it be "convenient" to date someone of mixed race????? All I'm seeing is a bunch of self hate and self projecting onto other people in you guys post. I've dated every shade of black......... my favorite person is my current and shes dark .......... but she's not my favorite, lol , because of her skin tone.

@Medicate and @ the rest of these nikkas CONTINIOUSLY TALK shyt AND CREATE THREADS TO DIVIDE BLACK PEOPLE, AND ESPECIALLY DIVIDE ON COLOR SHADE LINES, it's sad. :snoop:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
LOL yes they did. Our whole way of thinking in this country is initially Eurocentric until you gain knowledge of self. That's if you gain it which many of us don't unfortunately. White folks were the first ones on that racial shyt and a way to justify their wrongdoings.
Euros...created racial classification to create groupings based on what is the most obvious differentiating trait: skin colour/ physiological features...yes.
But the concept of multiethnic has always existed in human history....what the hell are you talking about. Even o referred to ethnicity...whites would still be a different an ethnic group. But since blacks are an amalgamation of many black ethnic groups...they cam only classify according to race in respect to whites in america.

That being said a product of euro and an african parents are mixes whether through racial or ethmic classification.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
This is what I find funny, nikkas is pro black but love european features on blackish women? :mjlol:

wouldn't call them European features just non black and if you really want to get down to it features that aren't common to our West African ancestors.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm more against the mindstate to "prefer" these types of women than to just not mess with them, that's a little extreme OP, because yea they more than likely 9/10 straddle the fence on racial issues, and can be sellouts, but then you getting into tough territory, because if you say this, then you would have to reverse it on the brothers, and that brings into the equation Malcolm X....and you know where you can go with that breh.........

I'm more concerned when brothers and sisters "prefer" these types because that shows me that they have deep seated self hatred issue, which is more of a problem at the moment.

Also Halle Berry on that list is definitely a good example of a confused and mixed up half breed that is a shining example of your points...

And I need to if what ole boy said about you calling deceased sister Betty Shabazz a bedwench is true....:ufdup:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Because being pro black is just being pro black MALE. damn black women. being pro black nowadays is all about the upliftment of that black male. So yes you can trash black women, uplift non black women and still be pro black.
I have long said that and this goes back to civil rights times. That is why I detest problack men...most are full of crap(hebrew israelites/hotep/etc...)

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
wouldn't call them European features just non black and if you really want to get down to it features that aren't common to our West African ancestors.
That's not true...there are many different black ethnic groups...those with the thin features would be considered nilotic I have a mix of them in my own family.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Because at the end of the day, men are loyal to what sets off that rocket in there pocket 1st and foremost. They can be pro whatever they want, but if the right woman comes along that has a few features they like it doesn't matter if they are white black, or neon green, they are going to snatchem up. I think women have a bit more self control when it comes to this.

Please stop. For most of human history men didn't marry based on libido.

• Dap
Reactions: Yup

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I'm more against the mindstate to "prefer" these types of women than to just not mess with them, that's a little extreme OP, because yea they more than likely 9/10 straddle the fence on racial issues, and can be sellouts, but then you getting into tough territory, because if you say this, then you would have to reverse it on the brothers, and that brings into the equation Malcolm X....and you know where you can go with that breh.........

I'm more concerned when brothers and sisters "prefer" these types because that shows me that they have deep seated self hatred issue, which is more of a problem at the moment.

Also Halle Berry on that list is definitely a good example of a confused and mixed up half breed that is a shining example of your points...

And I need to if what ole boy said about you calling deceased sister Betty Shabazz a bedwench is true....:ufdup:
I don't mixed people are confused its monoracial people enforcing their identification on them that creates problems.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps

no disrespect , but shyt the fukk up... if you don't know what you're talking about woman.

Being pro black is about men women and children.

you all are just making shyt up, shut the fukk up.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Euros...created racial classification to create groupings based on what is the most obvious differentiating trait: skin colour/ physiological features...yes.
But the concept of multiethnic has always existed in human history....what the hell are you talking about. Even o referred to ethnicity...whites would still be a different an ethnic group. But since blacks are an amalgamation of many black ethnic groups...they cam only classify according to race in respect to whites in america.

That being said a product of euro and an african parents are mixes whether through racial or ethmic classification.
What the hell are you talking about? Race and ethnicity are two different things. Cacs created race to place themselves above everybody else plain and simple. They knew they were wrong deep down but they wanted to rationalize it. They even got us calling an Igbo man Nigerian when every country in Africa with the exception Ethiopia was created by them

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Please stop. For most of human history men didn't marry based on libido.
Trur but they still engaged in sexual relations while legitimizing only the unions of those of their own group...that's how you keep wealth in a community. Procreating with other races and then claiming that you are sustaining the black community is disingenuous especially of the community has little to no power. Whites can say this because they have created a system that puts them inpower blacks have not.