If you're against interracial dating, you should be against dating biracial black women...

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
bruh why u making sense ?
u know these nikkas fake
u know these nikkas colour struck
u know they gonna lie
u know the responses gon be bullshyt
lawd

Yup there are a lot of hypocrites on this site. Nothing new.

i agree

cus y'all nikkas try to justify IR dating by letting bircials into the tribe.

This thread is #FactsOnly but nikkas are gonna scramble tryna deny the truth :manny:

@Malik :why: and the rest of you nikkas :dwillhuh:

ARE YOU REALLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUS BRUHS?!?!

I won't believe it. you nikkas can't really be serious:mjlol:

i refuse to believe that you nikkas Truly believe that I'd have to avoid dating a Pro black sister like za za ali JUST because she looks mixed. Or that Betty Shabazzz is a confused hoe just because she married Malcolm X :mindblown::mindblown:

:dead: :heh: I'm having a really tough time believing we are this messed up as a people. So let me get this str8.... take a nikka like me...

I'm pro black in many ways and actions. my current girl is black and right now is rocking zero hair , lol ( even though i want her to GROW THAT shyt BACK)...

but in the past i have hit ALL types. ... I avoid white girls, but my bm is cuban... other is jamican ( but grandmother was literally raped by an irish ) so she looks sorta mixed.

I'm just saying.... like I asked before....

Which one of these chicks are you NOT pro black if you want a relationship with ????:leon:
10919006_1578496485715250_614907901098225119_n.jpg

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
Nah the equality went away with the child.

A biracial is half and half but the kid who was created by her being with a fully black man isn't half and half. :dead:
I should let you know I was wrong. Let me tell you I only read what you said in response to her, not the whole convo. I thought you were trying to say a child is considered black if the dad is and the mom isn't. My apologies; carry on.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
But every classification you use was created by white people. So you just pick and choose what works best for you?

Lets please stop with these roundabout/sidestepping eay of talking. I am not leaning towards one race to try to pump the numbers of blacks on some pseudo increasing the ranks under white supremacy. Mixed people have always been considered as such throughout human history. Whites did not invent that
..if you prefer you can call them multiethnic but regardless they are not one race or ethnicity.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:skip: white guys bragging about BLACK chicks they hooked up with? :skip:

Yeah believe or not they love talking about it. Contrary to popular belief its an "accomplishment" for alot of them to score a hot black chick, just like some black dudes feel like its a "accomplishment" to bag a hot white chick.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

i refuse to believe that you nikkas Truly believe that I'd have to avoid dating a Pro black sister like za za ali JUST because she looks mixed. Or that Betty Shabazzz is a confused hoe just because she married Malcolm X :mindblown::mindblown:

:dead: :heh: I'm having a really tough time believing we are this messed up as a people. So let me get this str8.... take a nikka like me...

I'm pro black in many ways and actions. my current girl is black and right now is rocking zero hair , lol ( even though i want her to GROW THAT shyt BACK)...

but in the past i have hit ALL types. ... I avoid white girls, but my bm is cuban... other is jamican ( but grandmother was literally raped by an irish ) so she looks sorta mixed.

Which one of these chicks are you NOT pro black if you want a relationship with ????:leon:
my nikka its pointless with some of these nikkas. I saw one post where a nikka insinuated some nikkas are c00ns for thinking Beyoncé was the best looking member of Destinys Child

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

It's just disingenuous to have hate for the race and dalivate over what they produce...thats what the op is pointing out. That's what inam referring in my fake black militant thread...you guys like to pick amd choose when convenient instead of being honest with yourself.
Again many of y'all are pro-black in word alone but not on action.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It goes like that a lot of the times. The hardest nikka out here reppin for black folks is that biracial actor Jesse somethin who played on some hospital show or some shyt...I forgot dudes name, someone remind me.

According to OP, Betty Shabazz is a bedwench.

:wtf::wtf: Link to where this nikka said this fast...........

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Lets please stop with these roundabout/sidestepping eay of talking. I am not leaning towards one race to try to pump the numbers of blacks on some pseudo increasing the ranks under white supremacy. Mixed people have always been considered as such throughout human history. Whites did not invent that
..if you prefer you cam call them multiethnic but regardless they are not one race or ethnicity.

LOL yes they did. Our whole way of thinking in this country is initially Eurocentric until you gain knowledge of self. That's if you gain it which many of us don't unfortunately. White folks were the first ones on that racial shyt and a way to justify their wrongdoings.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
my nikka its pointless with some of these nikkas. I saw one post where a nikka insinuated some nikkas are c00ns for thinking Beyoncé was the best looking member of Destinys Child
Please stop. You know what they are saying....trying to make a false equivalency...@malik are picking apart the flaws in your logic and you are confirming exactly his point.