If you're against interracial dating, you should be against dating biracial black women...

Tae

All Star
Daps
Breh there's no shame in dating interracially and nobody is trying to take that away from you, But just do it and keep it moving, I hate when people gotta emphasize that they date interracially like it's some fukking accomplishment that makes them better. Dating pawgs is one thing but dating pawgs and insinuating that it makes you or them better than someone else is another :manny:

Yet 90% of the dudes on The Coli are always bragging about some non-black chick they got with. :camby:

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
explain how procreating with cacs hurts them. contrary to popular belief, you wont breed them out. we see far more examples of racial whitening than anything else. not to mention these nikkas wealth is going right back into their hands.

Also, a little something called one drop rule? Yeah…….shyt was created specifically so they COULDN'T be

Breeded out, and black folk foolishly subscribe to it.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
what would you call your dad if he was a preacher, running around the country fukking other women while your mom sat home holding down your black family?

What would you call a man who said lets ride on Washington and these white honkeys. Then the white guys say take this check and March on us like this. And he takes it and changes up everything to appease them?

Yea if I slide my dikk in a white girl tonight, I'm a c00n. But if I do all this shyt, I'm what? Misunderstood?
If my dad was running around on my mother Id say papa was a rolling stone :sas1:Doesn't make him a c00n tho

MLK wasn't perfect but look at how much he got accomplished. You do kno he was about to give a speech demanding our reparations and was killed a couple days before right?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I didn't say the mother was black lol.

But in that case the child has more black in him than white which is why I considered it black
What? If someone is half and half than they are biracial. What bearing does it have on which gender is the black parent?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
What? If someone is half and half than they are biracial. What bearing does it have on which gender is the black parent?
Miss his post is talking about a half and half biracial with a fully black man.

In that case it isn't half and half but more black than white when it comes to the kid lol.

Greenstrings

All Star
Daps
You guys sure love making grand sweeping proclamations about the very specific things that millions of people do.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

In that case it isn't half and half but more black than white when it comes to the kid lol.
My mistake. I missed the post you replied I thought you were referring to the op.

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps

Why do black people do this? :mjlol: The child is still equally black and white.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yet 90% of the dudes on The Coli are always bragging about some non-black chick they got with. :camby:

That's any site, forum or message board you go to though, if its mostly white dudes they are bragging on the asian and black chicks they hooked up with, if its mostly blacks its white and mixed chicks, mostly asian its white women.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Do you realize your Dna would say you're 25% white
Could be more. Depends on how much European ancestry the black parent has. The average American mulatto is 60% white and the average African-American is 20% white.

That kid would be around 40% white. When you really look at it those 3/4 black people are close to being mulattoes themselves.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
You do realize they were considered 3/5 human just like the rest of us right?
And? I am not going to classify according to how they get treated by whites. Them being biracial is fact...not based on emotional attachment.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
A lot of black women with two black parents look like the women in the OP so this really doesn't apply. Jesse Williams and J.Cole have been going harder for blacks than any fully black entertainer out here. The full black actors like Michael B. Jordan are out here c00ning, while Jesse Williams is going in on white people. The full black rappers like Kendrick Lamar are c00ning yet J.Cole is out here marching and protesting in BOTH New York and Ferguson.

And Amber Rose ain't shyt. The most overhyped bytch on this site.