If you're against interracial dating, you should be against dating biracial black women...

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Because at the end of the day, men are loyal to what sets off that rocket in there pocket 1st and foremost. They can be pro whatever they want, but if the right woman comes along that has a few features they like it doesn't matter if they are white black, or neon green, they are going to snatchem up. I think women have a bit more self control when it comes to this.
So the rocket in your pocket just happens to love European features :sas1:

Features no one in your family has :sas2:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I'm all for interracial dating as long as the foundation for the relationship is solid (and when it comes to black and white couples they usually aren't :manny:)

But I have to :salute: the black men that came before me for procreating with below average pale Janes, so that we can have Lauren London's in the world :blessed:

Because that couldn't be me :mjlol:

They did that so I wouldn't have to :wow:
Lauren Londons dad is white :mjlol:

I wouldn't dismiss her tho :sas1:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
This is what I find funny, nikkas is pro black but love european features on blackish women? :mjlol:

They not really bout it. I see my enemy and my oppressor when I see those European features. It makes no sense to find them sexually attractive. It's only thanks to God that I don't hate all white people on general principal.

Tae

All Star
Daps
I'm all for interracial dating as long as the foundation for the relationship is solid (and when it comes to black and white couples they usually aren't :manny:)

But I have to :salute: the black men that came before me for procreating with below average pale Janes and the black women for procreating with Bob from accounting, so that we can have Lauren London's in the world :blessed:

Because that couldn't be me :mjlol:

They did that so I wouldn't have to :wow:

Lauren London's father is white. :sas2: I hope you are also :salute: to the black women who procreated with white men. :lolbron:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So the rocket in your pocket just happens to love European features :sas1:

Features no one in your family has :sas2:

:whoa:

Not me

:shaq2:

Ok you got me

I watched alot of tv growing up! :damn:

I'm not against interracial dating though, I think its the silliest...:mjlol:

I think black babies and mixed babies (and people) are the most beautiful people in the world

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
The op made a great question.:ehh:(Despite him using this excuse to date pawg:comeon:)

But if a black person produces with a mixed person, the child will be black, don't ya'll consider the child black?:patrice:
I'd consider the kid black :yeshrug:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Because at the end of the day, men are loyal to what sets off that rocket in there pocket 1st and foremost. They can be pro whatever they want, but if the right woman comes along that has a few features they like it doesn't matter if they are white black, or neon green, they are going to snatchem up. I think women have a bit more self control when it comes to this.
Which is why many need to shutup and stop telling women who they are allowed to sleep with or not when they can't lead by examples.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Obviously I kno more than you. That's why id never call him that
what would you call your dad if he was a preacher, running around the country fukking other women while your mom sat home holding down your black family?

What would you call a man who said lets ride on Washington and these white honkeys. Then the white guys say take this check and March on us like this. And he takes it and changes up everything to appease them?

Yea if I slide my dikk in a white girl tonight, I'm a c00n. But if I do all this shyt, I'm what? Misunderstood?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I don't consider someone that is biracial black. But do you I guess.
I didn't say the mother was black lol.

But in that case the child has more black in him than white which is why I considered it black