If you're against interracial dating, you should be against dating biracial black women...

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
check again

GRANDPARENTS
4 John Little, b. Georgia Sept. 1859, d. 1942, bur. Reynolds, Georgia
m. ca. 1880
5 Ella Gray, b. Georgia May 1865, d. aft. 1930, bur. Reynolds, Georgia
6 --- Norton, b. England/Scotland
[non-marital liaison]
7 Gertrude Langdon, b. Grenada

england/scotland nikka??

have you read the book? watched the movie? his grandpa was a white man

or are y'all under the assumption that 1 generation determines 100% of your race? :comeon:

You do realize that having a white grandparent does not make you BI racial?

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
kobe-laugh.gif

So many miserable mufukkas on dis site.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
read the book bro... they were all organizing that march on washington.. the white man came to king like nah nah have it over here away from traffic.. do it at this time to avoid problems... only say these things to not make trouble... here's some cash to make sure it happened

that's c00ning.. you have literally sold out the movement for some dollars in your pocket... by taking a real march on washington to raise hell peacefully... into some white controlled thing that he was paid off to do

in malcolms book, he went IN on him for this

and of course fukking mad women when your beautiful black wife is holding you down is c00ning.. especially when you a pastor of the church and the face of black leadership in the country... can't even keep your dikk in your pants reverend? what would you call your LOCAL rev. if you caught him on the corner scooping and banging out bytches every night
nikka! You calling MLK a c00n? :why:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I tend to prefer my chocolate pure so I can't relate to this. Would still wife a mixed woman if her black features are prominent enough though. Those mixed types where they look more European than African don't do nothing for me really. In other words if ima wife a mixed girl I need me a Lianne La Havas and not an Alicia Keys nah mean?
This is what I find funny, nikkas is pro black but love european features on blackish women? :mjlol:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
OP Is stupid AF for various reasons.

The main one being: It's very possible to have 2 black parents and be lightskinned and very possible to be bi-racial and be dark skinned. Skin color/Hair texture != racial depth. That's especially funny coming from you nikkas who love to cite your dumb ass Hidden Colors films where the people you worship even say that black people have all features.

Also, who gives a fukk. Most people don't care about interracial dating. People only care when you're (a) talking down on your own race (b) when you are on your Preach from don't be a menace shyt.

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
are we extending this no IR dating to spanish women?? thick like black women, light like biracial women, all one race tho.. i mean we both get treated like shyt in america... i can't live with out my spanish bytches

They ain't thick, they be flying back home for their backshots.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is what I find funny, nikkas is pro black but love european features on blackish women? :mjlol:

Because at the end of the day, men are loyal to what sets off that rocket in there pocket 1st and foremost. They can be pro whatever they want, but if the right woman comes along that has a few features they like it doesn't matter if they are white black, or neon green, they are going to snatchem up. I think women have a bit more self control when it comes to this.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
I'm all for interracial dating as long as the foundation for the relationship is solid (and when it comes to black and white couples they usually aren't :manny:)

But I have to :salute: the black men that came before me for procreating with below average pale Janes and the black women for procreating with Bob from accounting, so that we can have Lauren London's in the world :blessed:

Because that couldn't be me :mjlol:

They did that so I wouldn't have to :wow: