If you're against interracial dating, you should be against dating biracial black women...

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
According to your white daddy's science...he wouldn't be :smugbiden:
black and had two 100% native american grandparents.... but good try

there's science and then there's not science... dna can be extracted and tested and tell you what you are.. so i don't have time for that "b-b-b-b-but if her grandpa was white then she's not white cause her mom and dad are black... b-b-b-b-but her mom isn't biracial cause her white dad left"

nikka you mixed up.. physically and mentally

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:mjlol:The same God who lets the wicked shyt happen will also one day stop it. :mjlol::duck:

Rationalize the suffering humans inflict upon each other as a "test" from your God, brehs.
400 yrs of praying and you nikkas think 400 more yrs of prayer is the best solution. nah, im cool, economic security sounds a lot more reliable.

ain't he supposed to be the all loving?
the same god that let hitler put the jews in the oven

:whoo:

that first dead prez album is the ONLY album that's been on my phone since the iphone 4 and never left

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
To add, I think if you are pro-black

* You shouldn't be calling black females hoes/Thots ( since they are still black ). You should be trying to turn their live around or help them in some type of way

*You should be looking for a potential wife instead of how many black females you can ****.

LOL.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ain't he supposed to be the all loving?
the same god that let hitler put the jews in the oven

:whoo:

that first dead prez album is the ONLY album that's been on my phone since the iphone 4 and never left
You ask Hitler and God meant for him to do it.

When you are the author of Superman, you get to define whether he can reverse the earth's rotation and travel back through time
or if he is fast enough to outrun the flash.

Point being, every work of fiction has it's own spin put on it. "God" is no different.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Duck Lauren London but their is nothing wrong with dating a mixed person.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I have no issues with IR dating as long as the person isnt a c00n and still supports the black community and their significant other is willing to do so as well.

Even though it will be harder to support the black community fully when you do so especially if your signifigant other is white

Last edited:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I tend to prefer my chocolate pure so I can't relate to this. Would still wife a mixed woman if her black features are prominent enough though. Those mixed types where they look more European than African don't do nothing for me really. In other words if ima wife a mixed girl I need me a Lianne La Havas and not an Alicia Keys nah mean?