If your husband got his ex-gf pregnant what would you do?

concise

Veteran
Daps
Thread would've done numbers in TLR

@benjamin :mjpls:

It's easy to judge until you're in this situation, not saying what we are doing is smart or wise but it's the hand we got dealt...id rather have both women and both babies under the same roof than have my child up under some lame azz nigguh that might end up molesting my seed. I'll do whatever it takes to keep my fam together, not many brothers out there willing to do the same.

wtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtwfwtfwtwfwtfwtf
wtf

:wtf: ?

Daps
Damn @benjamin you lucked out Brah. Either yr wife is scheming behind yur back or she is a fukking dumb asS. Or you have some immense psychological control over your wife. not gonna lie, it sounds like she is your child or something. does she ask you if she can eat also :mjlol: you know considering you pay the bills you control her every move right :upsetfavre:

Daps
Leave.... Y M i sticking around yeah I'm good... Already I have to deal with the fact that u cheated on me now I have to deal with the fact that u impregnated her.... Like u didn't humiliate me enough... Girl bye

Terrance Curtis Beasley

These ni*gas claim Top 5 but we OVOK
Daps
I actually do know a woman who's husband cheated on her. She doesn't love him anymore but he makes good money and wants to make sure she gets a certain number of years in before she divorces him (so she can have a large claim to familial assets). I really hope that is what your wife is doing, especially since alimony would be a guarantee given that she doesn't work.
Get married brehs :mjlol:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
All y'all are stupid... @benjamin how many times have you been weak while the ex has been living with you? :comeon:

And who would want these two dingbats raising their children? Neither one of these women have any lick of sense or self worth... they are allowing some loose dikk man to suck the soul out of them... What do you think they are going to teach the children? What the hell are you going to teach your kids? How to be a man or woman of your word? :francis:

Those kids lost in the parent lottery:wow: