If your husband got his ex-gf pregnant what would you do?

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
I don't want to fukk up your wife's game by telling you this but let me school you to a lil gem. We take our cues on how to act in a relationship from our men. When you cheated, you opened a Pandora's box inside of her that allowed her to understand that this type of behavior is okay.

Also we secretly never look at a man who cheated on us in the same way, nor do we love them the same.

So she has learned from your behavior that cheating is cool, but she's going to cheat in her own way...like a woman. She'll still keep up appearances. In fact, things might even seem better now. She's going to make you comfortable and be perfectly submissive. This will get you to let your guard down. You already said in earlier posts that she'd never do that to you. So it's already working. The reason why she's seemingly okay with you is because newer and better dyck is already on the horizon. Her side dyck helps her to deal with any resentment she carried towards you for your betrayal. It's what is helping her play her part.

But as a woman she isn't going to be sloppy or messy like you were. You will never know it until she stages an argument that leads to a divorce and she takes all and moves on to the next.

Men are polygamous and women are hypergomous. Our hypergamy is tamed in a relationship where we are happy with a loyal protector and provider. Once those variables are taken off the table through emotional betrayal, we start looking for better again. In fact, she was probably networking while you were involved with your baby mama. Cheating is a process with a number of negative factors behind it built up over time. During the period that led up to you cheating, you were probably already emotionally withdrawing from her, which triggered her to start looking for a better more emotionally available mate.

Trust me on this, when you go to work everyday, somebody's going to work on her p*ssy. But being a woman with a plan, she knows to get her back blown out discretely and be back with a nice healthy glow to cook you macaroni and chicken.
:wow::wow::wow:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
I'm interested in knowing what you think is beautiful about marriage

When a man and woman know they place, marriage is beautiful..I provide and she keeps the home, we have our fights here and there but for the most part things are good..having on deck puzzy that's safe and having that best friend..When it's good, it's good but when it's bad, it's the worst thing ever, I got some friends going through crazy divorces right now, some of em suicidal.