If your husband got his ex-gf pregnant what would you do?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I just read about that bs in that other thread. His wife is stupid as hell. I was take his ass for everything he has and let him and thot live in their new studio apartment while I find a new man in our old house. I sure wouldn't trap myself by having his damn child.

What other option is there for ME but to leave? :dahell:

I would do him the honor in being his ex-wife.

We'll play a nice wholesome game of hot grease tag followed by wack the cheater with the skillet :mjpls:

He'd be my ex-husband :lolbron:

Wouldn't it have been easier to keep your family together by not breaking your vows to the woman you pledged them to?

wait a min this is a real situation?? Your wife is dumb as hell sorry ain't no way in hell am i gonna stay knowing you got a child..and they living with us too?:dahell:
Same thing happened with Derwin & Melanie.:ufdup:

3somes with Janay :ahh:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
It's easy to judge until you're in this situation, not saying what we are doing is smart or wise but it's the hand we got dealt...id rather have both women and both babies under the same roof than have my child up under some lame azz nigguh that might end up molesting my seed. I'll do whatever it takes to keep my fam together, not many brothers out there willing to do the same.

Well aren't you just a stand up guy.:rudy:It's not the hand you got dealt. It was a deliberate choice on your part to raw dog a thot, get her pregnant, and not give a damn how it affected your wife. You don't give a damn about your wife you just don't want to get put on child support (your words yesterday) and enjoy the benefit of having two women. You are selfish.

I really hope your wife divorces you, takes the house, and puts you on child support (and gets alimony) and hope your thotty baby mama does the same (although she's clearly doesn't have anything going for herself so you taking care of her is probably a come up).

You nor your thot even have respect for you wife(not surprised she doesn't have respect for herself). Your ex was grabbing your penis in the house and you are on here talking about her juicy titties and threesome. You have zero character.

Last edited:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Well aren't you just a stand up guy.:rudy:It's not the hand you got dealt. It was a deliberate choice on your part to raw dog a thot, get her pregnant, and not give a damn how it affected your wife. You don't give a damn about your wife you just don't want to get put on child support (your words yesterday) and enjoy the benefit of having two women. You are selfish.

I really hope your wife divorces you, takes the house, and puts you on child support (and gets alimony) and hope your thotty baby mama does the same (although she's clearly doesn't have anything going for herself so you taking care of her is probably a come up).

You nor your thot even have respect for you wife(not surprised she doesn't have respect for herself). Your ex was grabbing your penis in the house and you are on here talking about her juicy titties and threesome. You have zero character.

lol always makes me laugh when I encounter a super salty sista once she finds out my living arrangement lol...why does my situation make you so uncomfortable that you would wish for someone you don't even know's downfall LOL...but I'm use to it by now, most sista's that find out my situation will hate but lowkey be envious of how good my wife is treated regardless of the situation.

sorry you feel that way!!

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
@benjamin if your wife came home pregnant with another man's child would you stay? Would you move him in?

That's a stupid question, I'm a man, what real man would allow that lol...I'm paying the cost to be the boss, neither my wife or ex are working...when you were a child living in your pops house that he was paying for, did you make the rules or did he?..exactly

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
lol always makes me laugh when I encounter a super salty sista once she finds out my living arrangement lol...why does my situation make you so uncomfortable that you would wish for someone you don't even know's downfall LOL...but I'm use to it by now, most sista's that find out my situation will hate but lowkey be envious of how good my wife is treated regardless of the situation.

sorry you feel that way!!

No one in their right mind wants your situation. I have man who's only into me. Your wife can't say the same. If you didn't want people commenting then you shouldn't have put it out there on a public message board. You treat her like shyt. Who would be envious of that (my man treats me like a queen)? You're on a message board talking about your baby mama's breast and threesomes and how your wife's feeling about her moving out don't matter. You are not a prize and you don't treat your wife well. How delusional can you be?

I don't like bad people in general (regardless of the circumstance that makes them a bad person); therefore, I will always wish for bad people to get what they put out ten fold. You aren't special in that regard.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
That's a stupid question, I'm a man, what real man would allow that lol...I'm paying the cost to be the boss, neither my wife or ex are working...when you were a child living in your pops house that he was paying for, did you make the rules or did he?..exactly

Great...that will make it easier for her to get alimony. Please make sure you don't ever get exposed on the coli because someone smart should put her up on game.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I hope your wife had sense enough to go get some extramarital dikk. Though seeing as she stayed home girl likely has none.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I hope your wife had sense enough to go get some extramarital dikk. Though seeing as she stayed home girl likely has none.

Since she doesn't work, I just want her to get that alimony (since money seems to mean a lot for him). Based on his posts from yesterday, he's definitely going to slip up again. Hopefully she will take him to the cleaners when he knocks his baby mama up for a second time.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps

shorty know better than that, cheat on me and your dead to me...she don't want those problems.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Since she doesn't work, I just want her to get that alimony (since money seems to mean a lot for him). Based on his posts from yesterday, he's definitely going to slip up again. Hopefully she will take him to the cleaners when he knocks his baby mama up for a second time.

demonic azz females man..smh

Last edited:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I hope they live in a community property state. The alimony and child support that she will get :ohlawd: She'll probably get the house and cars too. :lupe: