If your husband got his ex-gf pregnant what would you do?

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

:scust:

I am and will not read the thread that inspired this.............

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
My point exactly..:russ:

Nor am I trying to be married so you have no point. I was just posting on a different message board about how I don't want to be married or have kids until my 30s so again, you have no point.

You won't be laughing when you are living in your studio apartment with your thot

This is what I literally posted like 20 minutes ago on another message board:

Most of the women I know who got married in their 20s (and are still married) have told me not to rush marriage and children. They also say they would wait if they could do it over. My older mentor (she's in her seventies) told me not to get married and have children until my 30s. She didn't get married until she was 32 and they stayed married until her husband died last year.

Last edited:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
well i am and have been for almost 10 yrs and i still don't understand how your wife is letting this go. it speaks volumes of her self worth/mind state.

10 years that's wassup!! Marriage is beautiful :blessed:wouldn't have it any other way.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
@benjamin this is what your wife in singing in the back of her head. Most women aren't stupid enough to get pregnant by a cheating husband and not be plotting

s
Yes they are, i know numerous who've done this same thing because they feel like their in competition. shyt is sad, but it happens :manny:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Yes they are, i know numerous who've done this same thing because they feel like their in competition. shyt is sad, but it happens :manny:

That don't mean it's most. I'm sure there are plenty that are that stupid though, but some women do it with a plan to jack your wallet.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
:laff:
If this were true you wouldn't have stepped out on your marriage in the first place.

I talked about what happened awhile ago, I take responsibility for cheating but the ex had me cornered, in a bad spot at a bad time in my life..not to many men gonna have the power at ALL times to turn down a big breasted female that's thrown herself at me..its partially her fault if not more because she knew I was in a relationship...not saying im a victim but I was weak, she took advantage of that..point blank period!!

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
I talked about what happened awhile ago, I take responsibility for cheating but the ex had me cornered, in a bad spot at a bad time in my life..not to many men gonna have the power at ALL times to turn down a big breasted female that's thrown herself at me..its partially her fault if not more because she knew I was in a relationship...not saying im a victim but I was weak, she took advantage of that..point blank period!!

I would read all of that but im sure you're making excuses and im not interested.

Daps
Hold onn the guy in the previous thread was serious:what: im not trying to judge because everybodys situation is diff but :why:I mean from an outsiders perspective this is so fukked up.

SO let me get this straight. She found out you were cheating. Forgave you and then allowed the ex to move in THEN she got preggo by you? :dwillhuh: i just dont understand
i know this is a personal question but do you make a lot of money :skip:
how did yu come up with the idea of yur ex moving in how did yu convince yur wife?
How old is yur ex :patrice:
sorrry i just have so many questions because this is soo baffling :mindblown:

@benjamin

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Hold onn the guy in the previous thread was serious:what: im not trying to judge because everybodys situation is diff but :why:I mean from an outsiders perspective this is so fukked up.

SO let me get this straight. She found out you were cheating. Forgave you and then allowed the ex to move in THEN she got preggo by you? :dwillhuh: i just dont understand
i know this is a personal question but do you make a lot of money :skip:
how did yu come up with the idea of yur ex moving in how did yu convince yur wife?
How old is yur ex :patrice:
sorrry i just have so many questions because this is soo baffling :mindblown:

@benjamin
Not going to say how much i make but I do work for the government, my wife is 27 and im 29, the ex is 25. it started with my ex needing a place to live, the wife initially agreed to let her stay just two weeks and by the end of the two weeks i had convinced her this was the best thing for all involved...Its crazy because their talking now as where in the beginning they avoided each other all together..