If your husband got his ex-gf pregnant what would you do?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I hope your wife had sense enough to go get some extramarital dikk. Though seeing as she stayed home girl likely has none.

Since she doesn't work, I just want her to get that alimony (since money seems to mean a lot for him). Based on his posts from yesterday, he's definitely going to slip up again. Hopefully she will take him to the cleaners when he knocks his baby mama up for a second time.

Why are yall so mad at him tho? :heh:

bennett

Rookie
Daps
Would you allow him to move her into the house, and then get pregnant yourself? Would you leave? What would you do?

I'm gone. Period.

That's one thing I don't play. If he's gonna fukk around on me, that shyt has to be out of my face, as if it doesn't even exist. He can't bring me no damn proof of his cheating ways (i.e., diseases, women calling/approaching me, or babies).

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
She a grown ass woman :what:

She CHOSE to stay & get pregnant after he knocked up somebody else. That shyt is on her.

and when he messes up again...it will about be on his dime.

@benjamin Actually, now that I think about. Your wife probably got pregnant on purpose to solidify her kept woman status in the court. Being childless, she may or may not have gotten any alimony. However, with a child and the emotional distress you will continue to cause her, she can get a fatter pay day (alimony, child support, and more than likely the house and which ever car she wants). 18 years...18 years

giphy.gif

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
She a grown ass woman :what:

She CHOSE to stay & get pregnant after he knocked up somebody else. That shyt is on her.

exactly...I didn't force her to do anything..lol these females minds is gone..

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I actually do know a woman who's husband cheated on her. She doesn't love him anymore but he makes good money and wants to make sure she gets a certain number of years in before she divorces him (so she can have a large claim to familial assets). I really hope that is what your wife is doing, especially since alimony would be a guarantee given that she doesn't work.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
I actually do know a woman who's husband cheated on her. She doesn't love him anymore but he makes good money and wants to make sure she gets a certain number of years in before she divorces him (so she can have a large claim to familial assets). I really hope that is what your wife is doing, especially since alimony would be a guarantee given that she doesn't work.

You married?

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
@benjamin this is what your wife in singing in the back of her head. Most women aren't stupid enough to get pregnant by a cheating husband and not be plotting

When your man wanna get buckwild
Just go back and Hit 'Em Up Style
Put your hands on his cash
And spend it to the last dime
For all the hard times