If your husband got his ex-gf pregnant what would you do?

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
I actually do know a woman who's husband cheated on her. She doesn't love him anymore but he makes good money and wants to make sure she gets a certain number of years in before she divorces him (so she can have a large claim to familial assets). I really hope that is what your wife is doing, especially since alimony would be a guarantee given that she doesn't work.
Reason #1 why i'll never get married

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
you are a horrible husband. good lord I pray to never meet a man like you. :scust:

your wife is extremely stupid. I feel bad for her.

Wait what??...I didn't say I acted on the urges, its perfectly normal to be tempted and maybe aroused, but to act on it is wrong, which I didn't...

I'm a handsome brotha with my life together, my wife is LUCKY, not stupid..trust, there are plenty of females out there that would love to be in her position of comfort...We've had to cut off certain females in her family because they were hating and plotting..Wifey is blessed to have a nygga like me:myman:...LOL

Last edited:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Wait what??...I didn't say I acted on the urges, its perfectly normal to be tempted and maybe aroused, but to act on it is wrong, which I didn't...

I'm a handsome brotha with my life together, my wife is LUCKY, not stupid..trust, there are plenty of females out there that would love to be in her position of comfort...We've had to cut off certain females in her family because they were hating and plotting..Wifey is blessed to have a nygga like me:myman:...LOL

you are truly disgusting. No woman is lucky to have a pig like you.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
the same broad that calls you a pig and claims she can't stand you will be the same one trying to get it when the wife is away....done had that happen to me to many times, females scandelous.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
the same broad that calls you a pig and claims she can't stand you will be the same one trying to get it when the wife is away....done had that happen to me to many times, females scandelous.

That because the women you attract or either whores (your pregnant ex) or just plain stupid (your wife if she's not plotting).

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
That because the women you attract or either whores (your pregnant ex) or just plain stupid (your wife if she's not plotting).

Nah, not just the hoes..im just a fyne azz nigguh..they can't help it...That's why I have to be strong, for my families sake because yall females will destroy a nyggas life if given the chance case in point my ex ...SMH..women man.

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
The correct response should have been reason #1 why I'll never cheat, but hey money over morals. At least you don't plan to get married.
act like good brehs dont get screwed by the system

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

Who lied to you?