If you was a black celebrity and “worth” 200 million how would you go about helping the black community 🤔

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
maybe a lending institution but it would have to be under the table because the fearless fund got attacked by ed blum for giving african american women money for their businesses.... :francis:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
1. Invest millions in Real Estate Development
2. Start a Private Equity or Venture Capital fund specifically for investment in Black Businesses

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Buy land and build Black residential areas..
I'd need more than that but you get the point.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Id drive through every block, slow a fukk in an expensive ass Ferrari to show you broke bytches what a nikka look like when a nikka in a roadster

Give th community something to aspire too

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Give money to cac owned foundations because they always have black kids interest in mind

Turkey and backpack giveaways, and some basketball and football camps

Because there's enough room in the NFL and NBA for all black children and we need to practice sports

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
By taking care of my family and making certain that they become very productive members of society. I ain’t giving sh*t back unless it’s helping me out tax wise. If I happen to start a successful business, I will be certain to hire capable black men.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
How would I deal with women? Well I suppose being openly brings an abundance of women but that has its pros and cons.....and will require discipline.....smashing tons of hoes leads to an entire suite of problems that I dont think I have to explain to a board of adult men

Would I get married? Yes I probably would but not after at least 3 years of vetting.....and protecting my assets PRIOR to marriage.

What would the woman look like? Well one that I would be attracted to....the outside validation from other men is not necessary for me . I would very likely marry a black woman but I am not so foolish as to believe that I can only find love there.

My politics is generally liberal .

The teams I would root for would probably be the one of the city I live in or had a childhood connection to. WITH THAT SAID...I dont understand unwavering loyalty to organizations that clearly have no serious interest in winning and only exist to vacuum up revenue from die hard fans

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
1. Invest millions in Real Estate Development
2. Start a Private Equity or Venture Capital fund specifically for investment in Black Businesses
You’ll be back here broke, angry posting with us in a years time

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Even Black women would say that Black Men's economic situation is important so I'd literally give money to every independant school that educated Black Boys only.

I think the first problem is that Men and women learn differently and gender specific schools are necessary. I'd set up a scholarship so that as many Black boys could learn at these schools as possible.

Literally nothing else is as important as the economic viability of Black Men specifically and the Black community as a whole.