If you was a black celebrity and “worth” 200 million how would you go about helping the black community 🤔

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Invest in HBCUS in the deep South. Would change America

start with Alcorn
Do you know what would happen?

It’s hundreds of hbcus

So someone would get the short end of the stick

200 mill worth is not have

You would have to liquidate to get cash

So your career would stop because now your doing this to make sure nothing bad happens

It’s interesting 🧐

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, I know in Northern New Jersey, my friends in high school used to say they didnt have an actual grocery store near them, so I'd probably figure how to build some. Look into how we can keep costs for healthy food low...

Definiely look into the education system as well. But I'd have to be more involved than just sending money, cause I've seen many stories where money is given to people in authority and they just wind up spending that money on themselves on their love interest
That’s not a bad idea but all that cost

Distribution making sure the food is safe

Your the face so its scammers out there so….

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
As someone else in here said 200 million isn't actually much, which sounds crazy but it's true. Being worth 200 Ms, you probably be only comfortable to give away maybe 10 or 20 Ms before you start to really feel it and say its too much. But if I were to be a billionaire and wanted to give 200 million back; scholarships for black kids, fund trade programs in black neighborhoods, fund stem programs for young black people, funding politicians who will put black people first and bank rolling black businesses that can't get funding from everyone else. 200 M should be enough to maybe do all that at a somewhat sizeable level.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As someone else in here said 200 million isn't actually much, which sounds crazy but it's true. Being worth 200 Ms, you probably be only comfortable to give away maybe 10 or 20 Ms before you start to really feel it and say its too much. But if I were to be a billionaire and wanted to give 200 million back; scholarships for black kids, fund trade programs in black neighborhoods, fund stem programs for young black people, funding politicians who will put black people first and bank rolling black businesses that can't get funding from everyone else. 200 M should be enough to maybe do all that at a somewhat sizeable level.
I hate to say it but

You would be stopped and tagged with something horrible

All because you said the word black

You excluding and will be sued

But I feel you on most of that

I just don’t think you can do that loud and proud

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Put money up and get us into tech and back to inventing again.

fund all the black children that are into math and science make sure they are successful and teach them to also give back to the community only

Daps
Why does me having 200 million obligate me to do anything for Black people?
Okay I would fly your mom's out and make her tonsils do a tiktok dance, but that's it.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Knowing how we attack each other

Knowing how we tend to lean on every thing is a conspiracy

Knowing how we like to rob you because your slipping

How would you deal with woman?

Would you get married?

What would the woman look like?

What would be your politics

Shoot what team would you openly root for

Reason why I asked is these are the lightning ⚡️ rods for the current black ones we have

Could you do better :wow:

Just start with my city….

I can’t change the world, country, hell barely my state.

But I’d hold down my city

Wouldn’t care about conspiracies…. fukk’em

I’m not gonna put myself in a position to be robbed….. I ain’t going to the hood at night alone in a Lambo with $100K in the back

Treat woman the same day I treat all my current coli woman like @bourgeoisie tall freak or @Chelsea Bridge or @Gloxina … WITH RESPECT

NO COMMENT:mjgrin:

Niners are the team I’d openly root for

Not sure if I’d do better or worse but I’d play my part the best I can

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just start with my city….

I can’t change the world, country, hell barely my state.

But I’d hold down my city

Wouldn’t care about conspiracies…. fukk’em

I’m not gonna put myself in a position to be robbed….. I ain’t going to the hood at night alone in a Lambo with $100K in the back

Treat woman the same day I treat all my current coli woman like @bourgeoisie tall freak or @Chelsea Bridge or @Gloxina … WITH RESPECT

NO COMMENT:mjgrin:

Niners are the team I’d openly root for

Not sure if I’d do better or worse but I’d play my part the best I can
I kinda see where you will get tripped up in a few of these

But rock on 🤘

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Bring all the dope boys and street nikkas under my umbrella with actual rules to the game. No selling to children or pregnant women. No killing nikkas in broad daylight or in front of people at least. Part of the communal chaos we see is because our crime isn’t organized. It’s never going to go away, nikkas gonna eat. I can keep them from eating you pause.