If you was a black celebrity and “worth” 200 million how would you go about helping the black community 🤔

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bring all the dope boys and street nikkas under my umbrella with actual rules to the game. No selling to children or pregnant women. No killing nikkas in broad daylight or in front of people at least. Part of the communal chaos we see is because our crime isn’t organized. It’s never going to go away, nikkas gonna eat. I can keep them from eating you pause.
Breh they gonna shoot your ass

Remember what happened to nipsey
Money making Mitch I know he not real I can’t remember the real guy name

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Breh they gonna shoot your ass

Remember what happened to nipsey
Money making Mitch I know he not real I can’t remember the real guy name
See that’s where you wrong. You’d have to observe me from four fiends away. Big Meech had some of the game right.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
I would run for president.

I could shift the entire culture with about 5 basic things. The entire country would be changed off my first term. Nothing controversial. Nothing for them fakkits to sue about.

I’d be the goat president :wow:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would start a YouTube channel where i would interview black celebs about their weird/geeky hobbies and interests, and then invite them to visit the work site of random black people in multiple fields. Ask them how much they make, what they had to do to get there school wise, networking wise, etc. just try to open young people's horizon.

Edit:

For example, interview Sexy Redd and about her love of weed culture, then interview an accountant at a weed company with sexy redd.

Last edited:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would run for president.

I could shift the entire culture with about 5 basic things. The entire country would be changed off my first term. Nothing controversial. Nothing for them fakkits to sue about.

I’d be the goat president :wow:
Not being “truly” black you have to get what I mean

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would start a YouTube channel where i would interview black celebs about their weird/geeky hobbies and interests, and then invite them to visit the work site of random black people in multiple fields. Ask them how much they make, what they had to do to get there school wise, networking wise, etc. just try to open young people's horizon.
This right here seem reasonable

Just can’t be too loud about it

I have a theory

Never expose your plans before they are done

People will try and stop it before it happens

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Set up an LLC and open up some convenience stores selling groceries, flip the revenue on some investments and maintain that as a sustainable model for healthy expansion in black neighborhoods where the costs are low then employ people in the neighborhood.

Maybe open a fast food restaurant like a chicken and fries joint from one that closed down.

Probably try to buy as much real estate on the block that makes sense from a profit and investment POV while making sure the businesses give good opportunities to the people there. Work with local organizations to develop scholarship programs and redirect dividends from investments into tax-free money for those scholarships. Seed money into NPs that help black people in other ways.

Probably an apartment complex and do a cost analysis to lower rent and divert all profits into income-generating investments to cover future costs.
Do some tax credit philanthropy in their local resources like libraries and museums in the city.

Since it's an LLC, my other money is good. Probably start with 20 mill. Add excess revenue per annum for growth. After five years shyt may be self-generating and I KIM.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Invest in the children
I’d pick an area and give free childcare and tutoring for all pre-k and elementary school aged kids for as long as I could. Depending on the cost, I might throw in middle school kids as well. At least 6th grade.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This right here seem reasonable

Just can’t be too loud about it

I have a theory

Never expose your plans before they are done

People will try and stop it before it happens
The way i see it, the 200M wouldn't do much besides buy myself time to do projects (the celebrity would from your example would help). Truth be told i probably wouldn't be good at it anyway because it's not really my interest but i just went along with your question of what would have the biggest impact in the black community