If You Single And DON'T Go Grocery Shopping, You Losing.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
It's not just you.

I'm honestly not even trying to say be on some black women bashing shyt or anything like that, but white women do seem more approachable. Most black chicks are either walking around looking like :angry: or are in there cliqued up with a group of their friends (no way I'd try approaching a chick that's with her friends).

Once again not bashing just what I've observed. It's easier to approach black chicks when its only two of them. The chick you're trying to approach guard is down becuz she has a friend with her. Her friend prolly will actually help you with approaching her. That depends if the guy is handsome or not.

Here's the hard part; approaching a black chick by herself or when she is with two or more friends. When a black chick is by herself shopping, she is either on the phone or in her zone. You have to approach her prepared and correct. When a black chick is with a group, its usually the friends that block the action. You have to win over the group to holla at the chick you wanna talk to. TOO MUCH DAMN WORK.

With a white chick, group or no group, you can say the corniest shyt ever, and that will strike a converstion. You can be on the cracker aisle (no pun intended) and say to a white chick, Ritz crackers taste really good with peanut butter then she gonna say something corny and bam you have the number.

Daps
The same way you pick em up anywhere else no game havin ass nikka :what:

If that was the truth why was this thread made.

If that was the point then the street is the best place to get bytches and since I know you nikkas dont do that :yeshrug:

JetsNJays

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't mess with them membership grocery spots just cuz the types that buy in bulk usually wanna stick around...7/11's and late night supermarket :ahh: :win:

matthew2777

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i walk in the dollar store feelin like im top dog...all these dollars in my pocket

dollar store pimpin

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Easy, just go up spark something about what she buying or what she looking at?

**You** Oh, so you into the cheap tomatoes huh? :shaq:

**Her** Why you say that? :leon:

**You** Oh, usually the tomatoes tell alot about the person. So anyway, I'mma get going though, but take my number and we can kick it later on :takedat:

:wtf::russ:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Easy, just go up spark something about what she buying or what she looking at?

**You** Oh, so you into the cheap tomatoes huh? :shaq:

**Her** Why you say that? :leon:

**You** Oh, usually the tomatoes tell alot about the person. So anyway, I'mma get going though, but take my number and we can kick it later on :takedat:

:ohhh:

:childplease: nikka.....

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
With a white chick, group or no group, you can say the corniest shyt ever, and that will strike a converstion. You can be on the cracker aisle (no pun intended)

:laff: yes it was intended :russ:

They just opened a Whole Foods here....:takedat: