If You Single And DON'T Go Grocery Shopping, You Losing.

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
My gym and grocery store in the same plaza:smugdraper: but it's never no hoes in there during the day:snoop:

Damm bruh you loosing :jawalrus:

I run at night as well so on my way home i usually have to pick up something to make my protein shake. Always some hoes in the grocery store plus i live around a couple

Wegmans, costco, shoppers, safeway and giant

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
This thread is the truth tho. I have knocked a few honeys from the grocery store

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bruhs I stay in east Fort Worth. Aint shyt over here in this area, just hoodrats and trailer trash. :snoop: I drive to Arlington to shop and caught broads.

:krs: That's my city breh...Which one did you go to? The one off cooper and 20 can be :win:. Or if you want white broads go to the one by the stadium :yes:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
It's better than the club brehs. :myman:
The women at Whole Foods :noah:

I bout to go cop me some lettuce. :shaq:

nikka you aint lying :noah: i always see some bad biddies at the supermarket. You can go ti a hood one or regular one you gon see a sexy chicks in there shopping. And how a girl shops for grocerys tells alot a about her. If the chick just grabbing frozen burritos and fish sticks the girl cant cook. But if she in the vegatable section with seasoning already in the kart. She :cook: something right
Damn I see other dudes are up on the women that shop at Whole Foods and pays attention to what a woman buys. This is truth, it does say a lot about her :takedat:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
:scusthov:

you talking about the one on crenshaw and king? walmart is dirty, you can only re-organize and polish a turd so well. i'd rather pay a little more and go to targets or something.
Yeah I can't cosign the Walmarts in my area. Straight hoodboogers and White trash shop there while the stores stay looking a mess. I only go to one because my credit union is in it and stays open until 7 and open on Sundays. The closest one to me in the suburbs is decent but I'd rather shop at Target.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
:krs: That's my city breh...Which one did you go to? The one off cooper and 20 can be :win:. Or if you want white broads go to the one by the stadium :yes:

The Walmart off 20 and Cooper has plenty of broads. There was gas station/car wash in front of the Walmart but they tore it down. Do you ever hit up that Arlington Highland area? Is plenty of single chicks over there.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
man I'm married and I know this. I do ALL the grocery shopping in my household. and dont even let me take my 2 year old daughter with me. these hoebags be goin out of their way to give u the look or strike up a random convo.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Ahahahaaaaaa

I think it's about chicks mixing their period blood into the sauce in order to magically gain complete control over the man.

I think I got that right but either way that shyt is gross.
:scusthov:. That junk is heinous

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Wooooo I love going to the supermarket.. for the bytches and the food :ooh:

-I love them nice supermarkets too with the big fresh deli sections, organic produce, great beer selections, and meat sections :noah:

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Walmart off 20 and Cooper has plenty of broads. There was gas station/car wash in front of the Walmart but they tore it down. Do you ever hit up that Arlington Highland area? Is plenty of single chicks over there.

Heck yea Friday n Saturday nights :wow: