If You Single And DON'T Go Grocery Shopping, You Losing.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
The one over by Military?

:to: Yeah, I forgot about that one. I aint been there in a couple years.

Come to think of it, the only good Walmarts are in Terrell, Forney, way out in McKinney. Even the Rockwall one is, :to:

I never been to the ones that far. But yea that one is Balch Springs is :gag:

Sloppy hoodrats, ghetto mexicans and trailer trash:flabbynsick:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
tumblr_m5o6j13HTd1qj4wes.gif

:russ: :russ: lmao I've been laughing at this gif for like 3 mins :laff:

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Yeah, I do see some bad chicks at Walmart/Kroger/wherever, especially on the weekend.

But I don't know how to approach a chick grocery shopping without it being awkward, so I never actually do. :to:

I feel ya on that.

I'm not rying to make it a white/black thang but when I see black chicks at the mall or store, they don't seem approachable. White chicks come off as very approachable. Is it just me?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I feel ya on that.

I'm not rying to make it a white/black thang but when I see black chicks at the mall or store, they don't seem approachable. White chicks come off as very approachable. Is it just me?

It's not just you.

I'm honestly not even trying to say be on some black women bashing shyt or anything like that, but white women do seem more approachable. Most black chicks are either walking around looking like :angry: or are in there cliqued up with a group of their friends (no way I'd try approaching a chick that's with her friends).

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cosign this whole thread. the wal-mart in the college town an hour from us always has some bad ones in there

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yeah, I do see some bad chicks at Walmart/Kroger/wherever, especially on the weekend.

But I don't know how to approach a chick grocery shopping without it being awkward, so I never actually do. :to:

Easy, just go up spark something about what she buying or what she looking at?

**You** Oh, so you into the cheap tomatoes huh? :shaq:

**Her** Why you say that? :leon:

**You** Oh, usually the tomatoes tell alot about the person. So anyway, I'mma get going though, but take my number and we can kick it later on :takedat:

Daps
How do you pick up bytches in a grocery store? " Hi I noticed you liked WheatThins and I was wondering if we could make some dip for em at my place."