If You Single And DON'T Go Grocery Shopping, You Losing.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Ayo seriously, this thread is the truth.

Best thing you can do is put all your veggies, fruits, and ingredient items (flour, spaghetti, boneless chicken breasts, etc) on top of the oven made shyt like pot pies or whatever. That way a chick can see you know how to cook, and aren't some :flabbynsick: copping fish sticks

Whole Foods especially, god damn. Want to meet white girls who love black dikk? Walk in there looking fresh - maybe a blazer or just some nice clothes - and start shopping like you know how to cook.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
:merchant: I hope you don't mean what I think you mean.
I mean spaghetti....:usure:....what u mean?
I know what youre talking about. Ive done it before too. Works like a charm :shaq:
Ive never believed that it works but once I got put on to this I followed it just robe on the safe side. I ain't trying to be fiendin for some chick 24/7
How do you pick up bytches in a grocery store? " Hi I noticed you liked WheatThins and I was wondering if we could make some dip for em at my place."

You just gotta be able to adapt to whatever the situation is. You can check out her cart and ask her what she's cooking, you can play dumb and ask how you cook something or how to tell if a fruit or vegetable is fresh. Strike up a convo and tell her how good of a cook you are(helps if it's actually true), chicks love free meals so that's an easy way to get her over to your spot.

Matter of fact, try and go tithe register with a cute cashier, they always comment on your groceries and you can easily bag one of them.
:ohhh:
Now that I think about it the grocery does seem to be an easy spot to get broads.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
I mean spaghetti....:usure:....what u mean?

Ive never believed that it works but once I got put on to this I followed it just robe on the safe side. I ain't trying to be fiendin for some chick 24/7

You just gotta be able to adapt to whatever the situation is. You can check out her cart and ask her what she's cooking, you can play dumb and ask how you cook something or how to tell if a fruit or vegetable is fresh. Strike up a convo and tell her how good of a cook you are(helps if it's actually true), chicks love free meals so that's an easy way to get her over to your spot.

Matter of fact, try and go tithe register with a cute cashier, they always comment on your groceries and you can easily bag one of them.
Now that I think about it the grocery does seem to be an easy spot to get broads.

Its not 100% full proof. But I think your smart to pass just to be on the safe side lol

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
whats up with this spaghetti voodoo intoxication shiit........stop all this beating around the bush..:damn:...what's ups with spaghetti and grocery stores and meeting people and taking them home to a meal............... :what:............ :ohhh:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
whats up with this spaghetti voodoo intoxication shiit........stop all this beating around the bush..:damn:...what's ups with spaghetti and grocery stores and meeting people and taking them home to a meal............... :what:............ :ohhh:

:leostare:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch

Ahahahaaaaaa

I think it's about chicks mixing their period blood into the sauce in order to magically gain complete control over the man.

I think I got that right but either way that shyt is gross.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I just came from walmart, shorties everywhere :ohlawd:

with their child :birdman:

Daps
Brehs all the broads out here shoppin got me like :noah:. I get at the cashiers too, they got some cuties working in these places.

Ahahahaaaaaa

I think it's about chicks mixing their period blood into the sauce in order to magically gain complete control over the man.

:eat:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Ahahahaaaaaa

I know what youre talking about. Ive done it before too. Works like a charm :shaq:

:wtf: :huhldup:

1258272_o.gif