If You Single And DON'T Go Grocery Shopping, You Losing.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
i dont know when i go to the market in jersey i mostly see :old: and the :flabbynsick: chicks in there. Maybe its different in different regions. When i was living in nasvhille i did see a couple of things walking around in walmart.:takedat:

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Bruhs I stay in east Fort Worth. Aint shyt over here in this area, just hoodrats and trailer trash. :snoop: I drive to Arlington to shop and caught broads.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Costco, Wally World, Target, Ralphs, Alberstons mmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan it's so many bad bytches!

*Faints*

tumblr_m5o6j13HTd1qj4wes.gif

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Go to the one in mesquite.

:noah:

:usure:

I used to work at that one back when I was in college in the summer. It was poppin back then. At one point, it was the #2 highest grossing revenue Walmart in the USA.

Now it's run down and :sad: It's never clean and it just a shell of what it used to be. Lines be long as hell. I dont see any bad women in there brah. :rudy:

BUT, they do have better prices than the other Walmarts so that's why I stop there when I do. :mjpls:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

I used to work at that one back when I was in college in the summer. It was poppin back then. At one point, it was the #2 highest grossing revenue Walmart in the USA.

Now it's run down and :sad: It's never clean and it just a shell of what it used to be. Lines be long as hell. I dont see any bad women in there brah. :rudy:

BUT, they do have better prices than the other Walmarts so that's why I stop there when I do. :mjpls:

They re did the entire electronic section, and cleaned up the food section a bit. Made it look nicer.