If You Single And DON'T Go Grocery Shopping, You Losing.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
The walmarts in Dallas have so many hoz, every single time you go there :noah:

Real talk, when you down south, Wal Mart is the spot.
You can meet something new at Wal Mart, you can take your girl out to Wal Mart, and they responsible for this
[ame=http://youtu.be/PU9c0j4iOtw]The Wal-Mart Song "New Orleans Bounce" Mr Ghetto 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
I live 1 block away from a 24 hour grocery store that is the closet grocery store to the university of texas campus :win:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They re did the entire electronic section, and cleaned up the food section a bit. Made it look nicer.

:usure:

:scusthov:

you talking about the one on crenshaw and king? walmart is dirty, you can only re-organize and polish a turd so well. i'd rather pay a little more and go to targets or something.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

you talking about the one on crenshaw and king? walmart is dirty, you can only re-organize and polish a turd so well. i'd rather pay a little more and go to targets or something.

Nah this one in mesquite texas

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
They re did the entire electronic section, and cleaned up the food section a bit. Made it look nicer.

:usure:

Bruh, everytime I go in there I get depressed.

The Walmart I go to with mostly white ppl has a Subway. That Walmart in Mesquite with blacks/mexicans has a McDonalds. :snoop: That aint right bruh. It obvious they're tryna phase us out.

That Walmart is easily the worst one in Dallas now...well maybe except for the one over by Buckner....the one next to that Staples/Sams off 30. I went in there a few weeks ago and almost cried.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC

I stay right down the street from that one and I avoid it at all costs.

You walk in there thinking it's gonna be popping :whoo:

And walk right back out :to:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Hell yea, it's the same in Atlanta. Hell hoes in wal mart, target and whole foods... I never but I heard they be in trader joes too.

And real nikkas know that quik trip be having all the hoes too :yes:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Bruh, everytime I go in there I get depressed.

The Walmart I go to with mostly white ppl has a Subway. That Walmart in Mesquite with blacks/mexicans has a McDonalds. :snoop: That aint right bruh. It obvious they're tryna phase us out.

That Walmart is easily the worst one in Dallas now...well maybe except for the one over by Buckner....the one next to that Staples/Sams off 30. I went in there a few weeks ago and almost cried.

You must of never been to the one in Balch Springs :shaq:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
:yes: nikka want to know if you can make spaghetti from scratch. And putting yeast infection cream just let a nikka know you tryin to stay clean :shaq:

Ahhh man I hope you ain't eating a chick spaghetti when you first meet her.

I'm not the only one that knows this rule right?

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
the Publix by my crib in Weston at around 3 p.m. on a weekday after the rich MILF's have just picked up their snot nosed jits from elementary school and are shopping for dinner ingredients >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

La Heffer Paris

...Oooo La La Hilton...
Daps
I think the grocery store is one of the best places to meet your future spouse.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
You must of never been to the one in Balch Springs :shaq:

The one over by Military?

:to: Yeah, I forgot about that one. I aint been there in a couple years.

Come to think of it, the only good Walmarts are in Terrell, Forney, way out in McKinney. Even the Rockwall one is, :to:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah, I do see some bad chicks at Walmart/Kroger/wherever, especially on the weekend.

But I don't know how to approach a chick grocery shopping without it being awkward, so I never actually do. :to:

Daps
Ahhh man I hope you ain't eating a chick spaghetti when you first meet her.

I'm not the only one that knows this rule right?

I know the rule lol that was just the first food that came to mind. I heard Glenn Close and had me shook if a chick invites you over for spaghetti