If you shacked up with a bytch and the kids ain't yours you a fukkin' loser...

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Widowers/Divorcees get looked at differently than unmarried single mothers.

I wouldn't wife either but, atleast those women were wives.

Not on here they don't. nikkas on The Coli love shaming men and women for actually getting married, but then when they don't get married, they're still shamed.

You can't go around talmbout "Get married brehs" then turn around and make a thread like this. One is a direct consequence of the other.

I'll give you widows though because there's really nothing that can be done about someone's spouse dying.

sixsixtwo

M.O.B.
Daps
Shout out to scumbags who take the income tax check off HER kids to try and get on with, borrowing her car, watching her kids while she at work, gettin' talked down to cause she know you don't have any other options which is why you put up with her and her kids. Kids housin' your shyt, "you ain't my real daddy" ..

...you nikkas is low lives :mjlol:.

Second string daddies coming off the bench, shyt is sickening!

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
this whole thread is a double negative ... hurt dudes with wandering wives trying to talk other men out of fukking their whole family .... and the assumption that man that lives with your kids is actually taking care of it. I tell that girl she better call the father, I let the kid come as close to killing himself as possible. It not that Im a fukked up person its just a lesson in YOUR responsibility ...not mine

why the one sideedness on care ... you aint take care of the kid so why do you think the other man is lol
I would be mad too ... when a kid tells me im not your real father I would beat his ass just like id do to his real father

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
nikkas be playing another nikkas saved game

tumblr_m4zbxqb7n91qg39ewo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank god for men and women who don't think like the OP. It takes a special kind of person to love a child who he/she did not create. Much blessings to those who have that much love in them.
It really doesn't. Anyone with any sort of decency can love a child they did not create. Of course their are some instances where it would be impossible to love that child, but that's rare.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Thank god for men and women who don't think like the OP. It takes a special kind of person to love a child who he/she did not create. Much blessings to those who have that much love in them.
There's some truth to your statement, but let's not act like the majority aren't dudes that are just glad be getting some wet. Some of these women wouldn't even be with these dudes if they didn't have kids. Its a more "I'll have to take what I can get" mindeset since they know that having a kid severely limits their options.