If you shacked up with a bytch and the kids ain't yours you a fukkin' loser...

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
I remember I was fukking with this girl she had a bad ass kid with a big ass orthopedic shoe....always talking about "I dont give a fukk I spoil my kids"... type of kid that's tall as fukk still being pushed in a stroller. Yelling kicking screaming manipulating situations. Once she was like "chesire hit me"... I was like you keep lying and Imma make ur wish come thru lil niglet:ufdup:. The mom was so used to her kid being a devil that she didn't beleive a word of it... now what if her kid actually did get hit? This bytch used to try to make me hit it with her daughter sleeping next to her.:snoop:

If I mentioned anything about her doing something about her kid she'd get really touchy and upset... but yet she'd never do anything about it... too lazy and complacent.

I don't even have sex with women with kids anymore so why would I date and shack up with one.... These are the type of women having kids these days.

I'm not shytting on all of'em.. there are widows and divorced ladies out there with children but that shyt isn't for me.

shyt is :mindblown: :scusthov:

The nerve of these hoes...u try to show a lil respect to em but they don't even respect themselves enough for a nikka to take seriously... :camby:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Pfffft, from my point of view it is......But I meet people everywhere most notably on the street, on my way to work, at the mall, ONLINE (lol), throwbacks from childhood, and at restaurants. I do go out just not to clubs and bars. I like going to concerts (just saw Yeezy in B'More) and comedy shows (just saw Corey Holcombe in DC) but I will not do a night club.

This might be a bad sterotype, but the guys I see who holla at everything walking down the street are usually dusty. Generally speaking, I'd say if you want different results you might need to step out your comfort zone. You don't have to do a nightclub/bar. Try happy hours where there will be a lot of professional men in attendance. They happen weekly in DC at multiple places.

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
So if a man tried to date or marry your single mother, you'd say he was a loser and that your own mother was damaged goods?

My mom didn't become single until I was grown. But yes, i'd say he prolly had limited options. I never said guys who do it are losers....just not for me.