If you shacked up with a bytch and the kids ain't yours you a fukkin' loser...

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
If you have a problem controlling your woman then it's time to reevaluate your penis game. I'm not sure why you guys fear a child who has a father. They're not together for a reason. Theres no reason he'd still be able to control your girl as long as you're holding it down.

Why would you want your wife to have a soul tie to another man? Does it not bother you that your wife's womb held another man's baby at one point? That doesn't disgust you? :flabbysickshaq:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know a brother who shacked up with this white chick, she got pregnant the baby came out white as rice :pachaha: Blond hair, blue eyes, pure aryan stock, Adolf wudda been proud, this fool married her and had another kid. At least this second 1 was mixed.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
nikkas is bottom feeders with no self-respect ...:mjlol:

mourinho-celebration.gif
Dap and REP!!!

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My ex's babies father was a dead beat but his son and me are so close that before he can make an attempt to get back into his life he has to check in with me first :obama:.

Me and my lil homie don't fukk with the opps breh :obama:
That ether your gonna feel when he gets older and you try to check him and he and he replies "your not even my real dad :camby: " :banderas:

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
Shout out to scumbags who take the income tax check off HER kids to try and get on with, borrowing her car, watching her kids while she at work, gettin' talked down to cause she know you don't have any other options which is why you put up with her and her kids. Kids housin' your shyt, "you ain't my real daddy" ..

...you nikkas is low lives :mjlol:.