If you shacked up with a bytch and the kids ain't yours you a fukkin' loser...

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE MOST

HARDCORE THREAD ON THE COLI

NSFW TYPE SH!T GOING ON IN HERE

RNB1DSl.gif

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
There's some truth to your statement, but let's not act like the majority aren't dudes that are just glad be getting some wet. Some of these women wouldn't even be with these dudes if they didn't have kids. Its a more "I'll have to take what I can get" mindeset since they know that having a kid severely limits their options.

On the low, this is how alot of nikkas get dimes or women they'd NEVER have a chance with :mjpls:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Single moms are for fukking & nothing else, you hit em up when you know they can't get a babysitter.

If you wife up one it lets me know you had no other options, why would any single man without a child actually want a broad that has been tainted by another mans seed? That shyt is just :scusthov: there is nothing you can give her more special than her first child, and no matter how much she hates the baby daddy he's always a punchers chance away from getting back in her guts while you're at work. You will be second to a child that ain't yours, that shyt is just unacceptable for me.

This is how the king handles kids that aint his :mjpls:

Obviously we're more civil than that, but the biological urge to not fukk with a chick with kids is in us.

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Real talk brehs a chick with a kid might as well be a broom or some shyt, I'm not seeing her as any type of actual living entity :birdman: Matter of fact I'm not even dating a woman who has a sister who is single and has kids because that just shows me that the family/parents aint got their minds right :manny: it's a cold world brehs

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not with my ex but I still take her son places and we have a father and son bond. His dad is a deadbeat and I'll be damned if I let my lil man exist in this world without a positive male role model. Call me whatever you want but I'm at least trying to deal with the problem instead of ignore it.

:to: you're a good man