If you shacked up with a bytch and the kids ain't yours you a fukkin' loser...

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real talk brehs a chick with a kid might as well be a broom or some shyt, I'm not seeing her as any type of actual living entity :birdman: Matter of fact I'm not even dating a woman who has a sister who is single and has kids because that just shows me that the family/parents aint got their minds right :manny: it's a cold world brehs

:russ: these threads are always gold

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
nikkas is bottom feeders with no self-respect ...:mjlol:

I do not agree. Today many single mothers out there would make good wives where diva chicks are always looking for a come up. I do agree it will be extremely challenging if the child's father is still in the picture, but if not , and she looks good, can cook, clean, has a career, not a club head, and has no STDS or CHICKENHEAD CLOSE FRIENDS
67-9508905bac12e5abd67f3c6071777b4b.jpg
It all depends on the person. People need to stop stereotyping because everyone's situation is different.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
relationships are hard already with just a man and a female. Now adding some b*stard kid that ain't yours, a baby daddy, his family :childplease:

everytime you date, or even shack up with a single mom you are enabling their bad behavior, you are telling her its ok you whored yourself out and had a child out of wedlock its ok because men like me don't mind it.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Single moms are for fukking & nothing else, you hit em up when you know they can't get a babysitter.

If you wife up one it lets me know you had no other options, why would any single man without a child actually want a broad that has been tainted by another mans seed? That shyt is just :scusthov: there is nothing you can give her more special than her first child, and no matter how much she hates the baby daddy he's always a punchers chance away from getting back in her guts while you're at work. You will be second to a child that ain't yours, that shyt is just unacceptable for me.

This is how the king handles kids that aint his :mjpls:

Obviously we're more civil than that, but the biological urge to not fukk with a chick with kids is in us.

i mentioned this in another thread, my godsons mother who is a single mother was dating some dude for awhile, had pictures posted on facebook and all that etc. well two weeks later she gets "engaged" to her baby daddy :heh:, a few weeks later they broke up again :heh:

date single moms brehs

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Be a shallow ass nikka brehs

Go ahead and pass on potentially the best woman for your life bcuz you're too insecure, ignorant, and immature to handle raising a kid that ain yours or bcuz she made an unwise choice in her life as if you've NEVER made a unwise choice in yours

Stay perfect and have unrealistic expectations in life brehs :jawalrus:

Linz

Banned
Daps
Be a shallow ass nikka brehs

Go ahead and pass on potentially the best woman for your life bcuz you're too insecure, ignorant, and immature to handle raising a kid that ain yours or bcuz she made an unwise choice in her life as if you've NEVER made a unwise choice in yours

Stay perfect and have unrealistic expectations in life brehs :jawalrus:
lol your probaly raise some niglets that aint yours :umad:
simp :mjlol:
feed random kids that got a dady brehs :wtf:

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most single mothers are in that position because they exercised bad judgement. That should be a red flag for any dude looking to get into a serious relationship.