If you shacked up with a bytch and the kids ain't yours you a fukkin' loser...

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
Little nikkas don't look shyt like you ... living, breathing, money wasting respresentations of their father's strength ...he controls YOUR bytch in YOUR house.

If you have a problem controlling your woman then it's time to reevaluate your penis game. I'm not sure why you guys fear a child who has a father. They're not together for a reason. Theres no reason he'd still be able to control your girl as long as you're holding it down.

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
If you have a problem controlling your woman then it's time to reevaluate your penis game.

That's what the baby father says to you nikkas after he smack the shyt out of YOUR bytch for CALLING HIM at HIS HOUSE, disturbing his NEW bytch.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
so you pay for the p*ssy ... i get your girl to cook me dinner and ride my oversized dikk
yell at YOUR kid to gtfoh while I do my thing ... and thats a Loss?

and the most i have to do is drive to your house to get child support :russ: so i can take your girl out with your money :deadhorse:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always say this....you got kids, fukk with somebody else who has kids.

On the real, society needs to go back to shaming single mothers. Broads is selfish man :mjpls: fukkin up the dating pool with their b*stards. Get married.......then have your husband's kids. How hard is that? :mindblown: If that means you have to wait until you're 32 to have kids, so be it. You'll thank yourself when you're older and married to a loving husband. Instead women have a baby at 22 with some random nikka they fukked, and when it doesn't work out, and 80% of the time, it won't work out, they back on the dating market praying some man will take care of another nikka's kids. FUKK THAT.

You're usually a good poster, but... damn this is a dumb ass post.

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
That's what the baby father says to you nikkas after he smack the shyt out of YOUR bytch for CALLING HIM at HIS HOUSE, disturbing his NEW bytch.

My ex's babies father was a dead beat but his son and me are so close that before he can make an attempt to get back into his life he has to check in with me first :obama:.

Me and my lil homie don't fukk with the opps breh :obama:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have a right to think that.

Nothing good comes out of women having a bunch of b*stard children.

But what happens when they do get married and then have kids, but the marriage doesn't work out? Should they be shamed too?

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
dont ignore me, you pay me to fukk your girl

:russ:

He think he sound real ...he one of them nikkas when you was a kid that put his hand up to make you "hault" while riding your bike and you just kicked or ran him over...like he was nothing.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
so you pay for the p*ssy ... i get your girl to cook me dinner and ride my oversized dikk
yell at YOUR kid to gtfoh while I do my thing ... and thats a Loss?

and the most i have to do is drive to your house to get child support :russ: so i can take your girl out with your money :deadhorse:

:ohhh: