If you shacked up with a bytch and the kids ain't yours you a fukkin' loser...

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
my old school :hamster: postesr know there was a thread on teh hamster and this dude said,s ome single mothers were given teh hard stick in life, i know some of them are decent but you know what?: F THEM to

You need to stop pretending to be Christian breh. Wasn't Jesus the spokesman for the downtrodden, sick, and less fortunate? Jesus took up for whores and orphans and you out here cursing the decent people who happen to be single mothers:dwillhuh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Jesus told them to repent and Sin no more.

Don't compare widows to single mothers , they are held In a different bracket

You need to stop pretending to be Christian breh. Wasn't Jesus the spokesman for the downtrodden, sick, and less fortunate? Jesus took up for whores and orphans and you out here cursing the decent people who happen to be single mothers:dwillhuh:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
1. we're using your money
2. your kids are your responsibility not mine
3. a woman that knows her place
4. why blame another man for your mistakes. when my game is over ..... your saved game is still all up on the cartridge stuck

people keep talking about simps and relationships like people with your EX actually give a fukk

maybe nobody wants to have a relationship with your ex, they just wanna fukk ... maybe your kids aint shyt and nobody cares about them because its your responsibility. If you think a woman runs the house, no wonder why you aint shyt in the first place. Like I said before id discipline the woman the kids and the baby father for entering my realm with that broken family bullshyt. This is my kingdom and you play your position, from sucking dikk to entertaining your own problems. Your family is not someone elses concern and your kid getting out of pocket will get both of your hands folded quick. Just pay your child support and keep it moving back to your mothers crib. Its spaghetti night

I don't have any kids breh. I just think what you are saying is stupid and there isn't a woman with sense and self respect that is going to accept what you are saying. This type of women prolly don't even have any child support money coming in for you to spend :heh:

I'm not saying its a dealbreaker for all black women. I know a couple of black single moms that got pregnant young and their parents or older family members offered to take care of their kid for them while they went to college and finished living their lives. My mom and sister gave me that same offer. I kind of think that "strong, black women" stereotype is kind of ingrained in us, where it's like my mom did it, her mom did it, everyone I know did it, so I can do it too. I'd rather struggle and raise my own kid, then "give up" and possibly have her hate me or feel rejected and unwanted. That's just me though :whoa:. I'm not shytting on any woman's parenting choices (whether adoption, abortion, whatever, whatever).

But to answer your question, it depends on how old my daughter is when this happens. If he doesn't want to raise her as his (which is fine since her dad is in her life for now), then that would be cool as long as he's cool with helping to provide for her financially if I need him to. AND NO PHYSICAL DISCIPLINE. So yeah I'd make it work. Honestly though, I think I'd prefer a dude with a kid already so that we're equally yoked. I don't want someone feeling like they're doing me any favors.

I am not on the wave of "all single mothers are trash". I think its great for children if a man is able to step in and be a father figure. All kids need that. Provided the father isn't in the picture, if he is ok with it then go for it.

I just think it doesn't make any sense for a man with options to do something like that, and it is personally not for me. Too many women without kids out here. These women are basically left with simps or other men with kids, for serious dating.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
@avthapharoah nikka u aint drop the story

full

full

Never again.

I still ain't got no kids doe so
full

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
If I love a woman then I'll try my best to love her children as well. Taking care of a child that isn't yours is honorable but the situation has to be right.

Is it really honorable? I'm not taking a shot as those who do it but it comes with the women that you want. I don't know if it deserves some type of extra credit :manny:

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
:ohhh: Did he get a divorce? I thought she sent it, cause shes the one taking the selfie with him in the background. hmmm surprised at all this. His personal life has always been lowkey tho, maybe he did get a divorce. :ohhh:

man you can just look at kimora and tell she got some bomb ass slippery wet p*ssy. prolly never goes dry, she starts dripping before the pants even come off. I mean seriously look at this shyt. got these square ass nikkas posing together, both of them would probably get naked and scrap over that p*ssy if she called it.

Kimora-Lee-Simmons-Dijmon-Hounsou-split.jpg

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Let's be real here. This is Le Coli....so I take everything dudes say about what they will and won't do with/for women with a can of salt. Yea, I said "can" on purpose because I am pretty sure that most dudes are thinking of dusty, "Maury Povich" hoodrats when they think of single moms.

But let Maliah or Brina Bette or some big booty PAWG have a kid and she's giving these dudes play, in real life, and let's see how many dudes aint cupcakin on Valentine's Day.

Everything is relative, especially on a d#mn internet forum. The way dudes cupcake on average chicks here, I have a hard time believing that some truly 9s and better single mothers wouldn't be rockin handcuffs by the very same dudes on this thread saying "oh no, not I."

In real life, I know several very attractive single mothers who have no problem getting wifed up by dudes with paper(100k and up). Not saying that I agree or disagree, but it's happening, so it matters not what I agree with. All I know is, if a chick is attractive and has a nice body, she's not having trouble getting a dude even if she has a kid.

The same dudes who clown a chick and then make a double-digit thread mad at who she's dating. Yea, those types fill Le Coli. So, I would bet that those same dudes would be sponsoring fine cuisine if a single mother with a coke-bottle body was giving them play.

Peace

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
Jesus told them to repent and Sin no more.

Don't compare widows to single mothers , they are held In a different bracket

Where did he compare widows to single mothers?

I am not on the wave of "all single mothers are trash". I think its great for children if a man is able to step in and be a father figure. All kids need that. Provided the father isn't in the picture, if he is ok with it then go for it.

I just think it doesn't make any sense for a man with options to do something like that, and it is personally not for me. Too many women without kids out here. These women are basically left with simps or other men with kids, for serious dating.

What's in red is definitely worth repeating. Most young, black, women in my circle are NOT single mothers like me. If you're constantly running into single mothers, maybe you should check your environment. I know plenty of young, single, black women in college, trying to better themselves, that would make great wives. Most of em just need to cook a little because they are a little stuck on the instagram or whatever it is y'all are always complaining about because they're YOUNG (duh!).

I said all that to say if y'all don't like single moms then DON'T date single moms. I mean gosh..its not that hard. Don't worry we don't need y'all to save us...we'll be iight.

And I kinda agree with your last sentence to a certain extent. But I don't agree with people that think all single moms are "settling".

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
how come nobody ever answered me

why we stunting with your child support check while I fukk your bytch?
why you think im taking care of a kid that you cant?
why you think I respect your responsibilities, assuming I give a fukk about another child?
why you pay for me to take your baby mama out?
why you still buying bread and milk for Jr that im drinking?
If I DO have a baby you think your kid is gonna get treated on the same level mine will?
when I slap your child, you aint gonna do a goddamn thing because this is my house
then 3 days from that ill stop over to grab your child support again, take your baby mom to red lobster and get some sloppy top... after we put your son to bed early.
you living at your parents house trying to boss up while im telling your son to call daddy and ask

:whoo:

That's another factor.

What about the Le Coli dudes who marry their chick, she puts them papers on him, he starts a thread on Le Coli while she's dating a new dude during the divorce proceedings and then the divorce is finalized while the thread reaches 20+ pages.

Now, he's paying alimony and child support while his ex wife is living in their house with her new dude and his kids. And she takes some of that bread from the child support/alimony and sponsors her new dude because she loves him. While taking care of the children of course.....but some of that money is still being spent on the next dude.

Now, dude from Le Coli is heated and feeling some type of wwwaaaaayyyyy :pachaha:

How does that work? How does Le Coli call that dude a lame in that equation? That would be an interesting thread. :skip:

Peace

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated
The way the economy is today and brothers are the highest unemployed, i see no problem with them dudes shacking up with these women. i won't do it, but hey if some woman let u lay up fukk, eat up her food, drive her car and buy u clothes then take advantage of it

Guess what the disadvantage is.............if you live with a bytch for a certain amount of time with her kid she may be able to pursue you for child support for a kid that's not even your actual seed when yall eventually break up.

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated
With the exception of being under 30, you've just exposed my entire life! But the Coli ain't listening to you though. I meet so many guys who straight up treat me horribly but they will wife up and wine & dine those girls that have nothing going for them, no future ahead of them, and whose life is at a stand still. My ex left me for a girl with 3 kids (2 baby daddies), no job, no education, and no car. He ended up having 3 more kids with her (so that's 6 kids all together) and was about to marry her until his family stepped in!!!

And here I am with everything you mentioned and single like a dollar bill. The dating pool hasn't been too kind to me.

I aint buying that "single as a dollar bill sob story". DC full of eligible educated career bachelors of color. Hell every party/bar is a sausagefest out here so if u look any type of decent u should have no problems pulling these lame thirsty ass niccas out here.

Last edited: