If you shacked up with a bytch and the kids ain't yours you a fukkin' loser...

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
EMrknJP.gif
you got daps from two different people for posting the same thing twice :lupe:

EMrknJP.gif

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Well my number 1 preference is to date a male with no kids. I can not and will not deal with that AT ALL.That has been my biggest issue and hurdle. Finding a male with no kids is like finding a four leaf clover.

Also, I will acknowledge that I don't go out to places such as clubs and bars where you're likely to meet other singles. I will go to celebrate birthdays with my friends but other than that, that life isn't my cup of tea.

There isn't a shortage of men in DC that do not have kids :heh:

Where are you meeting these men who are treating you like dirt, if you do not go out as you say?

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Let's be real here. This is Le Coli....so I take everything dudes say about what they will and won't do with/for women with a can of salt. Yea, I said "can" on purpose because I am pretty sure that most dudes are thinking of dusty, "Maury Povich" hoodrats when they think of single moms.

But let Maliah or Brina Bette or some big booty PAWG have a kid and she's giving these dudes play, in real life, and let's see how many dudes aint cupcakin on Valentine's Day.

Everything is relative, especially on a d#mn internet forum. The way dudes cupcake on average chicks here, I have a hard time believing that some truly 9s and better single mothers wouldn't be rockin handcuffs by the very same dudes on this thread saying "oh no, not I."

In real life, I know several very attractive single mothers who have no problem getting wifed up by dudes with paper(100k and up). Not saying that I agree or disagree, but it's happening, so it matters not what I agree with. All I know is, if a chick is attractive and has a nice body, she's not having trouble getting a dude even if she has a kid.

The same dudes who clown a chick and then make a double-digit thread mad at who she's dating. Yea, those types fill Le Coli. So, I would bet that those same dudes would be sponsoring fine cuisine if a single mother with a coke-bottle body was giving them play.

Peace

It's post like these that make me glad to be a member of the-coli there are some of us who understand real life and everything that it entails

Cats on here love to lie it;s one thing you have to understand once you start posting on forums I believe very little what I read here

Dont make it any less funny though:laugh:

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated
There are a lot of these stories in the DMV. A bunch of 28+ women who are at least decent with good careers who can't find a man. They don't even realize they are the reason they aren't married.

That's cause they set the bar too high cause aint no shortage of niccas out here. But most niccas in general aint clockin 6 figures and alotta of the women are and they shun the fact of settling down or even merely dating a nicca in a lower tax bracket. Edit (unless you a young Merlin Santana looking nicca.)

Last edited:

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
There isn't a shortage of men in DC that do not have kids :heh:

Where are you meeting these men who are treating you like dirt, if you do not go out as you say?

Pfffft, from my point of view it is......But I meet people everywhere most notably on the street, on my way to work, at the mall, ONLINE (lol), throwbacks from childhood, and at restaurants. I do go out just not to clubs and bars. I like going to concerts (just saw Yeezy in B'More) and comedy shows (just saw Corey Holcombe in DC) but I will not do a night club.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Let's be real here. This is Le Coli....so I take everything dudes say about what they will and won't do with/for women with a can of salt. Yea, I said "can" on purpose because I am pretty sure that most dudes are thinking of dusty, "Maury Povich" hoodrats when they think of single moms.

But let Maliah or Brina Bette or some big booty PAWG have a kid and she's giving these dudes play, in real life, and let's see how many dudes aint cupcakin on Valentine's Day.

Everything is relative, especially on a d#mn internet forum. The way dudes cupcake on average chicks here, I have a hard time believing that some truly 9s and better single mothers wouldn't be rockin handcuffs by the very same dudes on this thread saying "oh no, not I."

In real life, I know several very attractive single mothers who have no problem getting wifed up by dudes with paper(100k and up). Not saying that I agree or disagree, but it's happening, so it matters not what I agree with. All I know is, if a chick is attractive and has a nice body, she's not having trouble getting a dude even if she has a kid.

The same dudes who clown a chick and then make a double-digit thread mad at who she's dating. Yea, those types fill Le Coli. So, I would bet that those same dudes would be sponsoring fine cuisine if a single mother with a coke-bottle body was giving them play.

Peace
beta.gif

Daps
Reppin
VOID
3 pages in and this thread makes me real happy that I'm 29, single, educated, with no kids and no "baby mamas".

It's sad black men like myself are becoming a rarity in this country. But then again, I come from a background where this culture of "shacking up" and having kids out of wedlock is not commonplace. Nigerians and West Indians just don't really do this. So, this is why I would never date a woman with kids from a previous relationship. I just can't. They aren't mine...I'm not their dad. It would feel weird.

Not that I don't have my respect to the men that do...it's just not for me.

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated
Some dudes in here are from single mother homes and hate single mothers:snoop:
They know its :demonic: as hell to be raised by a woman 24-7-365. Only a man can teach a boy how to be a man that's why today's men 45 & under lack testosterone and are ultra emotional cause they were raised under a single mom's estrogen laced vibration.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Yall shyttin on these nikkas but I guarantee alot of you have homeboy or relatives who do this considering the out of wed-lock rate among black Americans is sky high.......................:mjpls:Alot of these posters in here are CAC's though...

I don't. No one in my family (immediate or extended) does.

But then again, we're Nigerians/Africans/West Indians and this behavior is really frowned upon in our culture.

Even my mom & dad told me from a young age not to live with another woman until marriage.

So, why would I even entertain the idea of having a relationship with a woman with kids that AREN'T MINE!!??? That's hustling backwards...

I'd rather be single and sexless into my 40s than do that.

Last edited: