If you shacked up with a bytch and the kids ain't yours you a fukkin' loser...

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I understand where u comin from and you make some good points. If you know you gon eventually want kids but with a chik who don't want anymore then you just gotta decide what's more important to you at the time.

As far a dealing with a bytch's bad ass disrespectful kid. Look..startin out you just there to fukk. Not discipline, be a role model, all that shyt. Now as time progresses and y'all get serious, if the kids hav a relationship with their father (visitation, child support) that's still his job not yours. Now if the little fukkers are living at YOUR CRIB it's a different story. And you can establish that with their father that at your spot you gon pass out a few "sit the fukk down"s and if he don't like it he can gladly come get the lil b*stards.

If the kid hits you wit "you ain my daddy" ..hit him wit "duhhh" and keep it movin. A real man don't let a child hurt his feelings so I don't get why these idiots keep throwin that out like its gon make you:to:

nikka please, your moist ass isn't going to say "duh" when you've raised some other nikkas child for the last 5 years and he's hit you with that shyt that make your soul burn slow.

That is such bullshyt :russ: You've invested time in the mother and child, and ultimately he/she is going to hit you with that "You ain't my daddy" shyt and you're going to take it to heart.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Alotta Nurses low key be trynna smash raw & have babies by these doctors cause they figure he's std free & will receive a phat child support check since he is a Doctor. shyt was big @ Howard Univ. Hospital according to one of my exes
A lot of these nurses choose to be nurses because there are plenty of jobs available... some just need some shyt to hold them down to show dudes that they aren't bums... they're tryna buy what they need look pretty and all that... til someone saves them from a life of 40+ hrs of work per week. Some not all, I dare someone try to act like it ain't tons of hoodrats becoming nurses. You go to school for 1-2 years (1 yr accelerated) and you're making upwards of 60k. I have no doubts as to what you're saying.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
nikka please, your moist ass isn't going to say "duh" when you've raised some other nikkas child for the last 5 years and he's hit you with that shyt that make your soul burn slow.

That is such bullshyt :russ: You've invested time in the mother and child, and ultimately he/she is going to hit you with that "You ain't my daddy" shyt and you're going to take it to heart.

Stfu nikka you ain doin nothin but admitting that's what your bytch ass would do.

Cry baby ho ass nikka lettin a child hurt his fukkin feelings FOH

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Stfu nikka you ain doin nothin but admitting that's what your bytch ass would do.

I'm not the one with 25+ posts in this thread trying to convince other nikkas I'm not a clown for raising another mans child.

This nikka said "duh" :russ:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I would not do it (because I am immature and not responsible enough) but I have nothing but respect for a guy who will make that commitment. That is a very big deal and it takes a shyt load of balls to take on a situation like that seriously and keep that relationship successful. It's wayyyy too many kids running around with out good fathers or role models.

I also don't get why it's so wrong/loserish for a man to wife up a woman with kids, but you see 1000s of buggawolfs settling for men with kids as well. That's probably just as low if not lower, because even an average woman can get a quality simp to snatch her up. If it's not low/loser-ish for women, I don't get how it's wrong for a man.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps

I remember I was fukking with this girl she had a bad ass kid with a big ass orthopedic shoe....always talking about "I dont give a fukk I spoil my kids"... type of kid that's tall as fukk still being pushed in a stroller. Yelling kicking screaming manipulating situations. Once she was like "chesire hit me"... I was like you keep lying and Imma make ur wish come thru lil niglet:ufdup:. The mom was so used to her kid being a devil that she didn't beleive a word of it... now what if her kid actually did get hit? This bytch used to try to make me hit it with her daughter sleeping next to her.:snoop:

If I mentioned anything about her doing something about her kid she'd get really touchy and upset... but yet she'd never do anything about it... too lazy and complacent.

I don't even have sex with women with kids anymore so why would I date and shack up with one.... These are the type of women having kids these days.

I'm not shytting on all of'em.. there are widows and divorced ladies out there with children but that shyt isn't for me.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
It's post like these that make me glad to be a member of the-coli there are some of us who understand real life and everything that it entails

Cats on here love to lie it;s one thing you have to understand once you start posting on forums I believe very little what I read here

Dont make it any less funny though:laugh:

I just know what my eyes see. And I know that dudes tend to think of dusty, WIC voucher, cheap yacky weaveo, ld sweat pants and project-living when they think "single mother." But that's not the whole demographic.

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with someone being with a woman who has a kid(s) or not. I'm just saying that there are plenty of variables that go into it. One of which is how attractive the chick is. I wish I wasn't at work because I would post a great example of what I'm talking about.

For example, the chick Bernice Burgos, who was the main video chick in J Cole "Work Out" and Rick Ross' "Diced Pineapples" is a single mother. That chick, single mother or not, is supremely attractive. How hard do we think it is for her to get a dude? Or even a dude with money? Beyond that, how many dudes from Le Coli wouldn't be :blessed: status if she gave him some play?

There's other factors like money and living situation as well. But even on the looks front, let a chick be very attractive and let's see how many of these :huhldup: turn into these :leon:

Peace

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
beta.gif

I'm drawing a blank on the meaning. Please enlighten me.

Peace

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
I'm drawing a blank on the meaning. Please enlighten me.

Peace
Beta Symbol
I just know what my eyes see. And I know that dudes tend to think of dusty, WIC voucher, cheap yacky weaveo, ld sweat pants and project-living when they think "single mother." But that's not the whole demographic.

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with someone being with a woman who has a kid(s) or not. I'm just saying that there are plenty of variables that go into it. One of which is how attractive the chick is. I wish I wasn't at work because I would post a great example of what I'm talking about.

For example, the chick Bernice Burgos, who was the main video chick in J Cole "Work Out" and Rick Ross' "Diced Pineapples" is a single mother. That chick, single mother or not, is supremely attractive. How hard do we think it is for her to get a dude? Or even a dude with money? Beyond that, how many dudes from Le Coli wouldn't be :blessed: status if she gave him some play?

There's other factors like money and living situation as well. But even on the looks front, let a chick be very attractive and let's see how many of these :huhldup: turn into these :leon:

Peace
Of course I'd take some play most dudes would.. wifing is something else entirely. There's tons of beautiful single moms out there... yet they are still single.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Right. What about when your biological kid hits you with the I hate you! I wish you wasn't my daddy. Or I wish Mr. John was my dad. Kids say hurtful hateful shyt. Don't matter who they belong to. But guess what you still handle the situation the exact same way.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Right. What about when your biological kid hits you with the I hate you! I wish you wasn't my daddy. Or I wish Mr. John was my dad. Kids say hurtful hateful shyt. Don't matter who they belong to. But guess what you still handle the situation the exact same way.
Pretty much. Even adopted kids say shyt like that to their parents. I got a cousin who has definitely spit some shyt like that before. Doesn't mean people shouldn't adopt; and it doesn't mean someone actually feels that way.

If you are a grown ass man letting a little dumb ass kid's probable words of anger get you bent ad stop you from being wit who you wanna be with, you lost in the first place. :mjlol:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
I'm not the one with 25+ posts in this thread trying to convince other nikkas I'm not a clown for raising another mans child.

This nikka said "duh" :russ:

25 posts? :snoop: Check this out mang, at some point in this thread feel free to get off my dikk at an opportune time of your choosing. Until then try to ignore my posts and fukk thyself:smugbiden:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Beta Symbol

Thanks for the clarification.

Like I said, I'm not for or against it....just playing devil's advocate for the sake of it.

I'm just calling out dudes because I know that most dudes talk sh#t when it comes to women. And I would bet that most dudes on this forum would have a different tune in real life....with no keyboards, no internet personas to upkeep and IG model look-alike on their hands.

Peace

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does it matter? If you come from a single parent household, you should be open to dating single moms? Never heard of doing things better than your parents?

So if a man tried to date or marry your single mother, you'd say he was a loser and that your own mother was damaged goods?