If you shacked up with a bytch and the kids ain't yours you a fukkin' loser...

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
nah im just saying take care of your kids ... its a lesson not a confession

you cant expect the world to put bandaids on your mistakes

every angle of this thread falls back on you not doing your own job

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
The way the economy is today and brothers are the highest unemployed, i see no problem with them dudes shacking up with these women. i won't do it, but hey if some woman let u lay up fukk, eat up her food, drive her car and buy u clothes then take advantage of it

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never again brehs :wow:

:blessed:
wat happened bruh
I've only dated one single mom. I'll admit I held her to a much higher standard and had less tolerance for bullshyt than I would've if she didn't have a kid.

In the end, I ended up breaking up with her over some shyt that I probably would've let slide and been willing to work through if she wasn't a single mom
wot happened

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I think women with kids should hook up with dudes with kids and yall do some brady bunch shyt... it would really tie up a lot of loose ends.... but nooooo.... usually women with kids detest dudes with kids and wanna be all selfish and snatch up fatherless dudes..miss me w that shyt

Pretty much. Dudes have to accept all that bullshyt that women give them because they have a p*ssy

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I always say this....you got kids, fukk with somebody else who has kids.

On the real, society needs to go back to shaming single mothers. Broads is selfish man :mjpls: fukkin up the dating pool with their b*stards. Get married.......then have your husband's kids. How hard is that? :mindblown: If that means you have to wait until you're 32 to have kids, so be it. You'll thank yourself when you're older and married to a loving husband. Instead women have a baby at 22 with some random nikka they fukked, and when it doesn't work out, and 80% of the time, it won't work out, they back on the dating market praying some man will take care of another nikka's kids. FUKK THAT.

Yep. These hoes are indoctrinated to have kids when they mad young because "God told them to do so"

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Nope, only White women aren't having babies. Every other demographic is popping them out at rate or higher.

This is true. Also, when women get their education and degree first and have their job/ career settled in, they more likely to remain childless and single.

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Can you just answer the question? Did you come from a single parent household or not..?

Obviously you can date whoever you want to date. Nobody cares except fakkit ass OP.

Back on topic: If you came from a single-parent household did your mom ever marry/remarry?

Edit: And if she did marry/remarry, do you think your mom or stepdad settled?

I come from a 2 parent household. My parents separated when I was in college.