If you shacked up with a bytch and the kids ain't yours you a fukkin' loser...

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Everything you said in this post is indicative to why you shouldn't date a single mom.

What type of women is going to use money that is for her child to take her man out?
What type of women is going to treat her current man's children better than the child from a previous relationship?
What type of women is going to let you slap her child, when its not yours?

This type of woman has no business being anything other than a cum bucket. The type of woman you just described was a single mom for a reason. Their baby fathers saw the signs, simps like you just too stupid to see them.

And you really would have a baby with this? :ufdup:

1. we're using your money
2. your kids are your responsibility not mine
3. a woman that knows her place
4. why blame another man for your mistakes. when my game is over ..... your saved game is still all up on the cartridge stuck

people keep talking about simps and relationships like people with your EX actually give a fukk

maybe nobody wants to have a relationship with your ex, they just wanna fukk ... maybe your kids aint shyt and nobody cares about them because its your responsibility. If you think a woman runs the house, no wonder why you aint shyt in the first place. Like I said before id discipline the woman the kids and the baby father for entering my realm with that broken family bullshyt. This is my kingdom and you play your position, from sucking dikk to entertaining your own problems. Your family is not someone elses concern and your kid getting out of pocket will get both of your hands folded quick. Just pay your child support and keep it moving back to your mothers crib. Its spaghetti night

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
1. we're using your money
2. your kids are your responsibility not mine
3. a woman that knows her place
4. why blame another man for your mistakes. when my game is over ..... your saved game is still all up on the cartridge stuck

people keep talking about simps and relationships like people with your EX actually give a fukk

maybe nobody wants to have a relationship with your ex, they just wanna fukk ... maybe your kids aint shyt and nobody cares about them because its your responsibility. If you think a woman runs the house, no wonder why you aint shyt in the first place. Like I said before id discipline the woman the kids and the baby father for entering my realm with that broken family bullshyt. This is my kingdom and you play your position, from sucking dikk to entertaining your own problems. Your family is not someone elses concern and your kid getting out of pocket will get both of your hands folded quick. Just pay your child support and keep it moving back to your mothers crib. Its spaghetti night
Negro SHUT UP. Seriously. Who tf would let you be around their child anyways? You sound mentally unstable.

I'm not an advocate for "men's rights" or whatever this Sotomayor movement is y'all have going on, but any woman that would put ANY man over her child is weak-minded, and the child should be awarded to the biological father. It sucks that people like you really exist in this shytty ass world, and I bet you think this is how a man should really act. That's a shame.

Do you even have a girlfriend? Is she a single mom? If so, is this really how you act towards her and her child? Damn..I feel sorry for the kid(s), and I hope his dad bosses up and whoops your funky ass. Dusty idiot.

EDIT: Nvm.. you don't have a girlfriend.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
This is how the king handles kids that aint his :mjpls:

Obviously we're more civil than that, but the biological urge to not fukk with a chick with kids is in us.

"This is the price of living with a male that can't hold onto power for more than a few years"

:banderas: That narrator is cold blooded

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Negro SHUT UP. Seriously. Who tf would let you be around their child anyways? You sound mentally unstable.

I'm not an advocate for "men's rights" or whatever this Sotomayor movement is y'all have going on, but any woman that would put ANY man over her child is weak-minded, and the child should be awarded to the biological father. It sucks that people like you really exist in this shytty ass world, and I bet you think this is how a man should really act. That's a shame.

Do you even have a girlfriend? Is she a single mom? If so, is this really how you act towards her and her child? Damn..I feel sorry for the kid(s), and I hope his dad bosses up and whoops your funky ass. Dusty idiot.

EDIT: Nvm.. you don't have a girlfriend.

Like I said dont get mad at me .... this situation is between the 2 people who had the kid and couldnt take care of it.
The whole premise of the thread is horrible if you think someone else is gonna clean up your mess, and then blame
them for it lol. Usually the kid isnt wanted by anyone if the grandparents dont take care of it, thats not my fault either I didnt
have the kid and my responsibilities dont lie in other peoples mistakes. The most I can do is keep getting money and keep being me
while your family continues to share visitation rights and hate on each other. Thinking the next man is the answer or wrong isnt going to get you out of your shytty situation. I have a job money and a car, a bank account and vacations ... you have child support, angst, a wandering child and a lost sense of freedom weighting on your shoulders. In no situation have you seen a baby father get brolic and do shyt because he cant even handle his child, how is he gonna handle anything else?

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
you can get mad but understand its not anybodies responsibility but yours

you think I give hand outs to every child I see, and advice to every broken relationship I come across?
fukk no :russ:

That was your ship that sailed playboy :yeshrug:

my ship is still making its rounds :youngsabo: and im still the captain with my own bread and ambition, NOT tied down to a rigid foundation and slave orders for 18 years

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
Like I said dont get mad at me .... this situation is between the 2 people who had the kid and couldnt take care of it.
The whole premise of the thread is horrible if you think someone else is gonna clean up your mess, and then blame
them for it lol. Usually the kid isnt wanted by anyone if the grandparents dont take care of it, thats not my fault either I didnt
have the kid and my responsibilities dont lie in other peoples mistakes. The most I can do is keep getting money and keep being me
while your family continues to share visitation rights and hate on each other. Thinking the next man is the answer or wrong isnt going to get you out of your shytty situation. I have a job money and a car, a bank account and vacations ... you have child support, angst, a wandering child and a lost sense of freedom weighting on your shoulders. In no situation have you seen a baby father get brolic and do shyt because he cant even handle his child, how is he gonna handle anything else?
I don't need anyone to clean up my "mess". Whatever is for me will be for me, so I'm not stressing. Where I am is where I'm supposed to be. And no matter what society thinks, I know my child is a blessing. I hope any single mothers reading this understands and knows that. If a man rejects you because you have a child then that's life. You teach people how to treat you and your child. Learn from whatever mistakes you made in the past and keep it moving. And if possible, do some research, get some understanding, wisdom, and advice so you can keep your kids from making those same mistakes, because they truly are the future.

Ima bow out of this thread for now until I see something else that gets me riled up.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
my old school :hamster: postesr know there was a thread on teh hamster and this dude said,s ome single mothers were given teh hard stick in life, i know some of them are decent but you know what?: F THEM to

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I don't need anyone to clean up my "mess". Whatever is for me will be for me, so I'm not stressing. Where I am is where I'm supposed to be. And no matter what society thinks, I know my child is a blessing. I hope any single mothers reading this understands and knows that. If a man rejects you because you have a child then that's life. You teach people how to treat you and your child. Learn from whatever mistakes you made in the past and keep it moving. And if possible, do some research, get some understanding, wisdom, and advice so you can keep your kids from making those same mistakes, because they truly are the future.

Ima bow out of this thread for now until I see something else that gets me riled up.

so you agree with me ... you just got mad because of the we are the world perspective. While Id like everyone to respect eachother and kumbaya its not realistic. I am a kid from those circumstances and what I can say is fighting for children and growth only hinder your own. If they are met to find their way they will. A child only has the parents to blame or forgive

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
shyt is hilarious

dudes who are in other thread

crying cause they are virgins and lonely

talmbout being with a single mom is bad:russ:

you aint getting no p*ssy and your own mother is a single mom:bryan:
Don't forget about that no jacking off thread.

Its the longest thread on here.

fukking lames.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
My mom is a single mother and her mom was single but she got married and died. My dad's parents are married. I'm a single mother, I think my daughter will break the cycle, but :yeshrug:

I have no problem with men not wanting to date single mothers. If you don't like "b*stard kids" and have no respect for their parents then it would be best for all parties involved if you stay away from them. Its already enough dysfunction in the world, they don't need yours added to the mix. Save that single mom for a man that will love her, treat her right, and has enough love in him to raise someone else's seed. Get married to childless women, brehs. Seriously. :ehh:

I've always wondered, is that a dealbreaker for black women? In Latino/Asian cultures, it's common for a single mother to leave her b*stard child with her parents if she meets a man willing to marry her. So if a dude who was your potential soulmate was down for you, overlooked your situation, loved you with all his heart, respected your kid, but didn't want to raise him as his own, would you make it work or would you leave dude?

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
so you agree with me ... you just got mad because of the we are the world perspective. While Id like everyone to respect eachother and kumbaya its not realistic. I am a kid from those circumstances and what I can say is fighting for children and growth only hinder your own. If they are met to find their way they will. A child only has the parents to blame or forgive
Agree with you on what? I dapped you because you're entitled to your opinion and pretty stuck in your ways. I respect that, but I don't agree with it. The rest of my post wasn't for you, but for any single moms like myself that come across this thread. Just my 2 cents and advice.

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
I've always wondered, is that a dealbreaker for black women? In Latino/Asian cultures, it's common for a single mother to leave her b*stard child with her parents if she meets a man willing to marry her. So if a dude who was your potential soulmate was down for you, overlooked your situation, loved you with all his heart, respected your kid, but didn't want to raise him as his own, would you make it work or would you leave dude?

I'm not saying its a dealbreaker for all black women. I know a couple of black single moms that got pregnant young and their parents or older family members offered to take care of their kid for them while they went to college and finished living their lives. My mom and sister gave me that same offer. I kind of think that "strong, black women" stereotype is kind of ingrained in us, where it's like my mom did it, her mom did it, everyone I know did it, so I can do it too. I'd rather struggle and raise my own kid, then "give up" and possibly have her hate me or feel rejected and unwanted. That's just me though :whoa:. I'm not shytting on any woman's parenting choices (whether adoption, abortion, whatever, whatever).

But to answer your question, it depends on how old my daughter is when this happens. If he doesn't want to raise her as his (which is fine since her dad is in her life for now), then that would be cool as long as he's cool with helping to provide for her financially if I need him to. AND NO PHYSICAL DISCIPLINE. So yeah I'd make it work. Honestly though, I think I'd prefer a dude with a kid already so that we're equally yoked. I don't want someone feeling like they're doing me any favors.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I'm not saying its a dealbreaker for all black women. I know a couple of black single moms that got pregnant young and their parents or older family members offered to take care of their kid for them while they went to college and finished living their lives. My mom and sister gave me that same offer. I kind of think that "strong, black women" stereotype is kind of ingrained in us, where it's like my mom did it, her mom did it, everyone I know did it, so I can do it too. I'd rather struggle and raise my own kid, then "give up" and possibly have her hate me or feel rejected and unwanted. That's just me though :whoa:. I'm not shytting on any woman's parenting choices (whether adoption, abortion, whatever, whatever).

But to answer your question, it depends on how old my daughter is when this happens. If he doesn't want to raise her as his (which is fine since her dad is in her life for now), then that would be cool as long as he's cool with helping to provide for her financially if I need him to. AND NO PHYSICAL DISCIPLINE. So yeah I'd make it work. Honestly though, I think I'd prefer a dude with a kid already so that we're equally yoked. I don't want someone feeling like they're doing me any favors.

Don't agree with the bolded, but it was cool to get your perspective. I generally pass on single black mothers (and all baby mamas, ain't no c00n) for that very reason unless it's just casual sex, because nobody rides for their kids more than black woman, and I would hate to put my girl in a situation where she would have to choose between me and her kid. I might try to give the next one I come across a shot. :obama: Good luck to you sister :salute:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Agree with you on what? I dapped you because you're entitled to your opinion and pretty stuck in your ways. I respect that, but I don't agree with it. The rest of my post wasn't for you, but for any single moms like myself that come across this thread. Just my 2 cents and advice.

which side of the argument are you on? are you with the "scrub baby father thats mad because they aint shyt and someone else is raising their kid's... or are you for a man with no kids dating a single mom. Ive dated nurses, lawyers, drug addicts, grocery workers ... single ... multiple kids etc. None of that shyt matters, its other peoples insecurities that are a burden. You can only be responsible for your own manifestation, if you are a burn victim that doesnt mean i gotta shield you from fire everytime you see it ... it means you gotta get over it and face your fears. Im on the non judgmental side, this whole thread reaks of envy and lack of foundation. You simply cannot pass the blame or hate off onto someone for your own life, for a man to laugh at someone taking care of his kid is showing. What makes you think your child is actually being taken care of? Its just a horrible face on why we have broken families to begin with, people worried about the next instead of what they created and chapters in their own life. I dont go to the dentist, get the bill and blame everyone that has cooked me dinner. All im saying is if two people want to take care of their child then they should ... dont blame someone who didnt make the kid ... my dikk works fine I can have a kid whenever I want to.

call me selfish or look in the mirror and see your own world floating away while you judge me for my freedom
I cant go around helping everyone

this isnt directed at you especially ...I love what you typed its just a wake up call to ex's bytching
the only person hurt is the kid and the only people that can help is the real parents who are blaming everyone else