If you shacked up with a bytch and the kids ain't yours you a fukkin' loser...

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
OIectWJ.gif

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
:leostare:

I don't even know what to say.

I mean, I can understand having "standards" or "preferences" so far be it from me to tell you to wife up a (god forbid!) nursing major, but how is Nursing not considered a real major? And then that comment about "taking care of old people"? :why: You're ignorance is showing and it isn't cute. Nurses do the "dirty work" that doctors or physician's assistants don't want to do, but all nurses have to have at least an Associate's to be certified, a Bachelor's is preferred, and to bring in the big bucks (as if 25-35 an hour in a low-cost of living state wasn't already enough.. :beli:), they could go to school for 2 more years to become a Nursing Practitioner. What are your credentials if you don't mind me asking? And before you ask, yeah I'm a little butt-hurt and offended because that's my intended major. If a Registered Nurse starts her own home healthcare business she could rake in as much 75.00 an hour per patient (once again in a low-cost of living state).

Also while you tryna shyt on nurses, that do the "peasant" work of checking your vitals, administering your medicine, and planning your (or family members) plan of care. Of course, they are subordinate to Doctors because doctors went to school a couple years longer, but who in this world isn't subordinate to someone? If you don't own your own business and aren't cutting your own check then you don't really have the right to shyt on someone else's profession.

And to the rest of the idiots in the thread. Yall stay worried about where the next man's dikk is. A bunch of fakkits, the lot of you.

:obama:

:salute: sista

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've only dated one single mom. I'll admit I held her to a much higher standard and had less tolerance for bullshyt than I would've if she didn't have a kid.

In the end, I ended up breaking up with her over some shyt that I probably would've let slide and been willing to work through if she wasn't a single mom

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
question though, how many of the people in this thread going in on single mothers actually come from a 2 parent household? :leostare:

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the real all this hate for black women is the reason we have had such a rise in fakkitry in our communities. Lets start being real men of God and rebuild our families instead of chasing p*ssy.

the biggest problem is the fact that you assumed the OP was only talking about black women

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
I wouldn't use this as an example though. Bruce Jenner had a bunch of kids of his own before he got with Kim's mom(don't ask me how I know this shyt :snoop:)

my point is, a single father has no right to be picky when it comes to dating single moms

...Nah homie LEFT his wife for a younger, "hotter" and richer MARRIED woman with KIDS. :youngsabo:
He's the PERFECT example. He fell for the trap.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
see's thread title :snoop:

thinks about commenting on it

wait for it

guess I'm the greatest loser for raising a deadbeat dad kid and being happy with her and making another child together with her. i must be a loser that has plenty of money while she working on nursing school and spoiling me with gifts and love and great sex too
yup i'll take that loser title and embrace it :blessed:

word of advice if u dont wanna date one thats fine dont date one its coo but saying someone is a loser represents how touch out of life you maybe for criticizing males who step up and be a father figure for that child who doesn't have one
sad thing is i can easily say one without kids are even worse and more of a headache but i dont cuz its the same with a single mom or a single woman in general just depends ON THE FEMALE NOT THE STATUS

u just been blessed by a father of 4 who was once a single guy who was once was a single father so i know what I'm talking bout

:salute:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
question though, how many of the people in this thread going in on single mothers actually come from a 2 parent household? :leostare:

Does it matter? If you come from a single parent household, you should be open to dating single moms? Never heard of doing things better than your parents?

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Let me give yall some real advice on this topic. dont look down on females who have a child. But you want somebody that is mature and is financially responsible. that means her child is taken care of whether you are there or not. Dating gets hard once you get in your late 20s early 30s to find a woman with no kids. My main thing is this. THINGS WILL CHANGE ONCE YOU HAVE YOUR OWN KID. if you have been helping a mother raise her kids and then you have your own with her, its a new ballgame. i know a lot of yall say, well im a treat em equally. Ill love em the same. Bull freaking crap. once you have a seed of your own, responsibilities change. no matter what, ur tied to that child for the next 18 years and more. if you and the mom break up, you still got financial responsibilites to your seed. U have no responsibilites to the child that isnt yours. once the new baby comes, u look at things differently. like the stepchild eating all the food in the house. the money you spent on stepkids could be put away for your biological childs college fund.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
With the exception of being under 30, you've just exposed my entire life! But the Coli ain't listening to you though. I meet so many guys who straight up treat me horribly but they will wife up and wine & dine those girls that have nothing going for them, no future ahead of them, and whose life is at a stand still. My ex left me for a girl with 3 kids (2 baby daddies), no job, no education, and no car. He ended up having 3 more kids with her (so that's 6 kids all together) and was about to marry her until his family stepped in!!!

And here I am with everything you mentioned and single like a dollar bill. The dating pool hasn't been too kind to me.

You're promoting a Trick Daddy album :camby: