If you shacked up with a bytch and the kids ain't yours you a fukkin' loser...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Let me give yall some real advice on this topic. dont look down on females who have a child. But you want somebody that is mature and is financially responsible. that means her child is taken care of whether you are there or not. Dating gets hard once you get in your late 20s early 30s to find a woman with no kids. My main thing is this. THINGS WILL CHANGE ONCE YOU HAVE YOUR OWN KID. if you have been helping a mother raise her kids and then you have your own with her, its a new ballgame. i know a lot of yall say, well im a treat em equally. Ill love em the same. Bull freaking crap. once you have a seed of your own, responsibilities change. no matter what, ur tied to that child for the next 18 years and more. if you and the mom break up, you still got financial responsibilites to your seed. U have no responsibilites to the child that isnt yours. once the new baby comes, u look at things differently. like the stepchild eating all the food in the house. the money you spent on stepkids could be put away for your biological childs college fund.

why do people say this?
when now more than ever at every age demograpic there are more CHILDLESS FEMALES than ever before.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
By race and ethnic group, white women are most likely not to have borne a child. But over the past decade, childless rates have risen more rapidly for black, Hispanic and Asian women, so the racial gap has narrowed. By marital status, women who have never married are most likely to be childless, but their rates have declined over the past decade, while the rate of childlessness has risen for the so-called ever-married -- those who are married or were at one time.

like i said in thsi generation more than ever

only the young and dumb more than likley continue to f up

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
question though, how many of the people in this thread going in on single mothers actually come from a 2 parent household? :leostare:
indiana-jones-popcorn.gif

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
robryansad.gif%3Fw%3D440%26h%3D248

Been talking to a chick in one of my classes and just found her on Facebook. Start scrolling through pictures and noticed that the belly was protruding. She's at her baby shower taking photos with silverware and shyt. :bryan:

Kept scrolling against my better judgement and she's already popped out one. Chicks draft stock just plummeted like Manti Te'o's.

hahajets.gif

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
question though, how many of the people in this thread going in on single mothers actually come from a 2 parent household? :leostare:
My mom is a single mother and her mom was single but she got married and died. My dad's parents are married. I'm a single mother, I think my daughter will break the cycle, but :yeshrug:

I have no problem with men not wanting to date single mothers. If you don't like "b*stard kids" and have no respect for their parents then it would be best for all parties involved if you stay away from them. Its already enough dysfunction in the world, they don't need yours added to the mix. Save that single mom for a man that will love her, treat her right, and has enough love in him to raise someone else's seed. Get married to childless women, brehs. Seriously. :ehh:

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
Does it matter? If you come from a single parent household, you should be open to dating single moms? Never heard of doing things better than your parents?
Can you just answer the question? Did you come from a single parent household or not..?

Obviously you can date whoever you want to date. Nobody cares except fakkit ass OP.

Back on topic: If you came from a single-parent household did your mom ever marry/remarry?

Edit: And if she did marry/remarry, do you think your mom or stepdad settled?