If you shacked up with a bytch and the kids ain't yours you a fukkin' loser...

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I'm a woman but all nurses don't change bed pans. That's usually a CNA (certified nursing assistant). Not that I think changing a bed pan is below me or anything. I'm not a nurse yet though, I haven't even finished my core classes.

I'm not saying a nurse is on the same financial or educational level as a doctor but I think nursing is an honorable profession and it seemed like you were looking your nose down on it.

On another note..so you're girl gotta make 6 figures?

Cotdamn woman can't a nikka talk sh*t in peace? :russ: And ANY job where you are earning an honest salary is honorable, f*ck what you heard. :salute: Again, I am not looking down on female nurses ( I do look down on male nurses though :heh: ) But with all due respect ma, I just don't place the CNA sister I dated with the mechanical engineer sista I dated. But that's not to say I wouldn't wife a CNA if she had her head on straight and was mad philosophical and cute with a fat ass. But it wouldn't be my first choice, that's all. Please, I wish you all the best in your career, please do you and much success my sista, please believe I'm proud to see another one of us on the right track, we need more like you to hold us brothaz down :salute:

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
:russ: And ANY job where you are earning an honest salary is honorable, f*ck what you heard. :salute:

What about grinding on dikks and letting men stick fingers up your p*ssy and pinch your nipples for crumbled up dollar bills?

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Please get a girlfriend. The lack of estrogen in your life shines through no matter how many laughing smilies you post to make it seem otherwise. Make me some more gifs in the mean time. I may help you feel better.

I just saw this. This thread is :heh: :wow: status. Straight pwnage right here.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
What about grinding on dikks and letting men stick fingers up your p*ssy and pinch your nipples for crumbled up dollar bills?

6de0511e0098166f33a4d81645c4ee31a6a505d9f86c80142c74ba7fc35dc4c4.jpg

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
If you read my posts, I said "circumstances". OP made a blanket statement. Marrying a woman with 3 different kids from 3 different fathers with no job, no assets, and no life goals is not the same as marrying a divorced woman with 2 kids from a cheating husband. Everything in life is circumstantial, there's no black and white. And especially in the US, to be straight up, a lot of the women with kids are way more stable than the ones without. So that's why of course when you find the one under 30 who's college educated with a REAL degree (and no, nursing doesn't count), with a salary of $50K+, smashed 5 dudes or less, whose parents are still married, and has no kids, you lock it down, because that is becoming more and more like the Loch Ness monster these days :wow:

With the exception of being under 30, you've just exposed my entire life! But the Coli ain't listening to you though. I meet so many guys who straight up treat me horribly but they will wife up and wine & dine those girls that have nothing going for them, no future ahead of them, and whose life is at a stand still. My ex left me for a girl with 3 kids (2 baby daddies), no job, no education, and no car. He ended up having 3 more kids with her (so that's 6 kids all together) and was about to marry her until his family stepped in!!!

And here I am with everything you mentioned and single like a dollar bill. The dating pool hasn't been too kind to me.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
With the exception of being under 30, you've just exposed my entire life! But the Coli ain't listening to you though. I meet so many guys who straight up treat me horribly but they will wife up and wine & dine those girls that have nothing going for them, no future ahead of them, and whose life is at a stand still. My ex left me for a girl with 3 kids (2 baby daddies), no job, no education, and no car. He ended up having 3 more kids with her (so that's 6 kids all together) and was about to marry her until his family stepped in!!!

And here I am with everything you mentioned and single like a dollar bill. The dating pool hasn't been too kind to me.

I really can't believe it. especially you being in D.C., a lot of professional brothers out there. Keep ya head up girl, a catch like you won't last long in the open market :yes: And if it's really like that, you should post a pic for the Coli brehs to see, I believe there are quite a few of us in D.C., you are exactly the kind of female us brothers are looking for, I guarantee you will have a man TODAY :obama:

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
I really can't believe it. especially you being in D.C., a lot of professional brothers out there. Keep ya head up girl, a catch like you won't last long in the open market :yes: And if it's really like that, you should post a pic for the Coli brehs to see, I believe there are quite a few of us in D.C., you are exactly the kind of female us brothers are looking for, I guarantee you will have a man TODAY :obama:

Thanks for the words of encouragement....(yall stay trying to jack female posters for pics, lol)