If you shacked up with a bytch and the kids ain't yours you a fukkin' loser...

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
She really got you making gifs breh? :patrice:

Oh yes. Notice how he skips over that part in every response with his fake ass. I am just waiting for him to deny it so I can post the screen shots.

stephen-a-smith-sipping-coffee-o.gif

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
Didn't even @ this bytch and she all in my face like John Starks tryna head butt me ...money must be slow Valentines Day weekend so she tight cause men spending money on their REAL hoes. Instead of practicing a new routine she on the Coli tryna stunt because I made her a specialized gif as a gesture since I was new here and SHE ASKED, the fact that you would shyt on me unwarranted says more about you and less about me.

...and my sex life shouldn't even be your concern unless you tryna fukk, but just in case a bum ass bytch like you can't comprehend the magnitude of failure that is your life compared to mines, a friend of mines gave me free trip to Italy this weekend and I took someone with me. While your bum ass balled up under Hello Kitty blankets with cold dollar menu fries bitter because this thread reflects the harsh reality of your existence.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Didn't even @ this bytch and she all in my face like John Starks tryna head butt me ...money must be slow Valentines Day weekend so she tight cause men spending money on their REAL hoes. Instead of practicing a new routine she on the Coli tryna stunt because I made her a specialized gif as a gesture since I was new here and SHE ASKED, the fact that you would shyt on me unwarranted says more about you and less about me.

...and my sex life shouldn't even be your concern unless you tryna fukk, but just in case a bum ass bytch like you can comprehend the magnitude of failure that is your life compared to mines, a friend of mines gave me free trip Italy this weekend and I took someone with me. While your bum ass balled up under Hello Kitty blankets with cold dollar menu fries bitter because this thread reflects the harsh reality of your existence.

image.png

Damn you're sensitive.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
I'm not with my ex but I still take her son places and we have a father and son bond. His dad is a deadbeat and I'll be damned if I let my lil man exist in this world without a positive male role model. Call me whatever you want but I'm at least trying to deal with the problem instead of ignore it.

That's how you break the cycle breh :salute:

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
Taking care of old people is not the same as being a lawyer/doctor/engineer/banker etc. I'm not saying they don't play a role, but let's not act like it's the same :comeon:

:leostare:

I don't even know what to say.

I mean, I can understand having "standards" or "preferences" so far be it from me to tell you to wife up a (god forbid!) nursing major, but how is Nursing not considered a real major? And then that comment about "taking care of old people"? :why: You're ignorance is showing and it isn't cute. Nurses do the "dirty work" that doctors or physician's assistants don't want to do, but all nurses have to have at least an Associate's to be certified, a Bachelor's is preferred, and to bring in the big bucks (as if 25-35 an hour in a low-cost of living state wasn't already enough.. :beli:), they could go to school for 2 more years to become a Nursing Practitioner. What are your credentials if you don't mind me asking? And before you ask, yeah I'm a little butt-hurt and offended because that's my intended major. If a Registered Nurse starts her own home healthcare business she could rake in as much 75.00 an hour per patient (once again in a low-cost of living state).

Also while you tryna shyt on nurses, that do the "peasant" work of checking your vitals, administering your medicine, and planning your (or family members) plan of care. Of course, they are subordinate to Doctors because doctors went to school a couple years longer, but who in this world isn't subordinate to someone? If you don't own your own business and aren't cutting your own check then you don't really have the right to shyt on someone else's profession.

And to the rest of the idiots in the thread. Yall stay worried about where the next man's dikk is. A bunch of fakkits, the lot of you.

:obama:

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No

...and my sex life shouldn't even be your concern unless you tryna fukk, but just in case a bum ass bytch like you can't comprehend the magnitude of failure that is your life compared to mines, a friend of mines gave me free trip to Italy this weekend and I took someone with me. While your bum ass balled up under Hello Kitty blankets with cold dollar menu fries bitter because this thread reflects the harsh reality of your existence.

Very ironic that you would say that considering you made a thread dedicated to bashing men that date single mothers.

Why don't you mind your own business?` Dry dikk donnie ass nukka.

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
Very ironic that you would say that considering you made a thread dedicated to bashing men that date single mothers.

Why don't you mind your own business?` Dry dikk donnie ass nukka.

Alert.gif

ObdjCmg.gif

Iwj4WmO.jpg
alert1.gif
HOMO STRAIGHT BASHING ALERT
alert1.gif
Iwj4WmO.jpg

555322240.gif

Iwj4WmO.jpg
alert1.gif
HOMO STRAIGHT BASHING ALERT
alert1.gif
Iwj4WmO.jpg

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A

I mean, I can understand having "standards" or "preferences" so far be it from me to tell you to wife up a (god forbid!) nursing major, but how is Nursing not considered a real major? And then that comment about "taking care of old people"? :why: You're ignorance is showing and it isn't cute. Nurses do the "dirty work" that doctors or physician's assistants don't want to do, but all nurses have to have at least an Associate's to be certified, a Bachelor's is preferred, and to bring in the big bucks (as if 25-35 an hour in a low-cost of living state wasn't already enough.. :beli:), they could go to school for 2 more years to become a Nursing Practitioner. What are your credentials if you don't mind me asking? And before you ask, yeah I'm a little butt-hurt and offended because that's my intended major. If a Registered Nurse starts her own home healthcare business she could rake in as much 75.00 an hour per patient (once again in a low-cost of living state).

Also while you tryna shyt on nurses, that do the "peasant" work of checking your vitals, administering your medicine, and planning your (or family members) plan of care. Of course, they are subordinate to Doctors because doctors went to school a couple years longer, but who in this world isn't subordinate to someone? If you don't own your own business and aren't cutting your own check then you don't really have the right to shyt on someone else's profession.

And to the rest of the idiots in the thread. Yall stay worried about where the next man's dikk is. A bunch of fakkits, the lot of you.

:salute::salute::salute:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

I'm hoping and assuming you're a sista. With that assumption:

1) Please don't get offended, I just gave my .02. And a NP makes bank, no doubt one of ladies at my church is raking in about $180K/yr doin' that sh*t.

2) I've had nurses f*ck me up sticking needles in the wrong part of my arm, no doubt I appreciate a good nurse.

3) F*ck what I think, do you. If you make an honest living, that's what's up :obama:

But let's be reality, you being in the medical field don't think a doctor is in a different league than a nurse? That's all I was saying.

If you are a dude :mjlol: you lost you bish azz urine pan changin' nikka

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
I'm hoping and assuming you're a sista. With that assumption:

1) Please don't get offended, I just gave my .02. And a NP makes bank, no doubt one of ladies at my church is raking in about $180K/yr doin' that sh*t.

2) I've had nurses f*ck me up sticking needles in the wrong part of my arm, no doubt I appreciate a good nurse.

3) F*ck what I think, do you. If you make an honest living, that's what's up :obama:

But let's be reality, you being in the medical field don't think a doctor is in a different league than a nurse? That's all I was saying.

If you are a dude :mjlol: you lost you bish azz urine pan changin' nikka

I'm a woman but all nurses don't change bed pans. That's usually a CNA (certified nursing assistant). Not that I think changing a bed pan is below me or anything. I'm not a nurse yet though, I haven't even finished my core classes.

I'm not saying a nurse is on the same financial or educational level as a doctor but I think nursing is an honorable profession and it seemed like you were looking your nose down on it.

On another note..so you're girl gotta make 6 figures?