If you shacked up with a bytch and the kids ain't yours you a fukkin' loser...

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah it aint that simple. nikkas in here all against getting married but wanna shyt on guys willing to build stable families even if it aint from the ground up. Yall some double standard having clowns.
Tbh there's no point in even speaking amongst them, most of them are idiots.

Its about happiness.

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
how come nobody ever answered me

why we stunting with your child support check while I fukk your bytch?
why you think im taking care of a kid that you cant?
why you think I respect your responsibilities, assuming I give a fukk about another child?
why you pay for me to take your baby mama out?
why you still buying bread and milk for Jr that im drinking?
If I DO have a baby you think your kid is gonna get treated on the same level mine will?
when I slap your child, you aint gonna do a goddamn thing because this is my house

then 3 days from that ill stop over to grab your child support again, take your baby mom to red lobster and get some sloppy top... after we put your son to bed early.
you living at your parents house trying to boss up while im telling your son to call daddy and ask

Everything you said in this post is indicative to why you shouldn't date a single mom.

What type of women is going to use money that is for her child to take her man out?
What type of women is going to treat her current man's children better than the child from a previous relationship?
What type of women is going to let you slap her child, when its not yours?

This type of woman has no business being anything other than a cum bucket. The type of woman you just described was a single mom for a reason. Their baby fathers saw the signs, simps like you just too stupid to see them.

And you really would have a baby with this? :ufdup:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I'm saying though ...especially if he still hittin' it, you playing with Megablocks and changing diapers while she talking about, "I was at the grocery store, for 6 hours"

You dry hump dikk for dollar bills though ...think like me? You take men's money that is suppose to go to taking care of their kids.
You're the same dude making me gifs. Shut your fake ass up. Your queer behind would be the first one to adopt a daughter just so you can decorate her hair with bows and ribbons.

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
You're the same dude making me gifs. Shut your fake ass up. Your queer behind would be the first one to adopt a daughter just so you can decorate her hair with bows and ribbons.

How am I fake when you attacked me first? How am I fake when I state facts? Do you not dry hump on married men's penis' for money? Do they not crumble up dollar bills and toss them at you?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
How am I fake when yoattacked me first? How am I fake when I state facts? Do you not dry hump on married men's penis' for money? Do they not crumble up dollar bills and toss them at you?

Attack you? Honey get out ya feelings. Your internet angry is a joke. The dry hump jokes are old and your internet persona is transparent. You're phony b/c your coming with this weak HOH BS but were more than happy to make me a personalize gif. You weren't worried about my profession then. You were giggling like a school girl from my appreciation. Save it for someone who cares or believes you.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
:dead: at the overwhelming majority of coli dudes admitting to being from a single mother home in other threads tho

This is how they express the hatred for mommy :to:

No seriously ..I just thought about it I kno dudes like this. This negative outlook on life and weird hatred towards women ....that stems from their mother

Last edited:

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
This stripper bytch is mentally unstable ...I'm not angry, I'm actually laughing at you and anyone who takes the opinion of someone who grinds on dikk for cash seriously. Especially when they're attacking someone else's morality.

...get out of MY feelings? Nah you get out of yours. You know what your present or future holds and you mad. Your options are an inch above bullshyt as a parent and a stripper.

:bryan:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
This stripper bytch is mentally unstable ...I'm not angry, I'm actually laughing at you and anyone who takes the opinion of someone who grinds on dikk for cash seriously. Especially when they're attacking someone else's morality.

...get out of MY feelings? Nah you get out of yours. You know what your present or future holds and you mad. Your options are an inch above bullshyt as a parent and a stripper.

:bryan:

Please get a girlfriend. The lack of estrogen in your life shines through no matter how many laughing smilies you post to make it seem otherwise. Make me some more gifs in the mean time. I may help you feel better.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Please get a girlfriend. The lack of estrogen in your life shines through no matter how many laughing smilies you post to make it seem otherwise. Make me some more gifs in the mean time. I may help you feel better.

:wow:Dam!

This intelligent mfer here man:salute: