If you shacked up with a bytch and the kids ain't yours you a fukkin' loser...

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
Be a safety net for a woman's bad decisions brehs

Have her baby daddy lookin at you like:lolbron::smugfavre:brehs

I'm saying though ...especially if he still hittin' it, you playing with Megablocks and changing diapers while she talking about, "I was at the grocery store, for 6 hours"

Thank god for men and women who don't think like the OP. It takes a special kind of person to love a child who he/she did not create. Much blessings to those who have that much love in them.

You dry hump dikk for dollar bills though ...think like me? You take men's money that is suppose to go to taking care of their kids.

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
nikkas really said what if the kids becomes shaq or some one famous :ohmy: :dahell: :what::laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

The mind of a simp is not rooted in reality for self preservation

It's that simple. No point even trying to go back and forth or reason with these fukkboys. It's the law of nature, bottom feeders/simps NEED to exist. Just leave them to feed off other nikkas scraps... somebody has to do it.

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
It's that simple. No point even trying to go back and forth or reason with these fukkboys. It's the law of nature, bottom feeders/simps NEED to exist. Just leave them to feed off other nikkas scraps... somebody has to do it.

Nah it aint that simple. nikkas in here all against getting married but wanna shyt on guys willing to build stable families even if it aint from the ground up. Yall some double standard having clowns.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Gonna be a whole lot of crocodile tears when these simps hear those magical 5 words that will ether their souls after all the work they put in raising another mans child -

"You ain't my real dad"

:banderas:

black-kid-oh-snap.gif

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
If you read my posts, I said "circumstances". OP made a blanket statement. Marrying a woman with 3 different kids from 3 different fathers with no job, no assets, and no life goals is not the same as marrying a divorced woman with 2 kids from a cheating husband. Everything in life is circumstantial, there's no black and white. And especially in the US, to be straight up, a lot of the women with kids are way more stable than the ones without. So that's why of course when you find the one under 30 who's college educated with a REAL degree (and no, nursing doesn't count), with a salary of $50K+, smashed 5 dudes or less, whose parents are still married, and has no kids, you lock it down, because that is becoming more and more like the Loch Ness monster these days :wow:

:dwillhuh: Nursing isn't a real degree?

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
:dwillhuh: Nursing isn't a real degree?

@blackzues

Lol, nursing is a real degree. you sound like a moron. you know how hard some nursing programs are bruh?

If you're making 30k being a nurse, that's horrible - sounds like you're referring to some nursing assistant or someone who just works at a nursing home or some shyt. Actual nurses who go to nursing school and get a degree make a lot of money from the jump fresh out of nursing school.

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how come nobody ever answered me

why we stunting with your child support check while I fukk your bytch?
why you think im taking care of a kid that you cant?
why you think I respect your responsibilities, assuming I give a fukk about another child?
why you pay for me to take your baby mama out?
why you still buying bread and milk for Jr that im drinking?
If I DO have a baby you think your kid is gonna get treated on the same level mine will?
when I slap your child, you aint gonna do a goddamn thing because this is my house
then 3 days from that ill stop over to grab your child support again, take your baby mom to red lobster and get some sloppy top... after we put your son to bed early.
you living at your parents house trying to boss up while im telling your son to call daddy and ask
:whew:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
@blackzues

Lol, nursing is a real degree. you sound like a moron. you know how hard some nursing programs are bruh?

If you're making 30k being a nurse, that's horrible - sounds like you're referring to some nursing assistant or someone who just works at a nursing home or some shyt. Actual nurses who go to nursing school and get a degree make a lot of money from the jump fresh out of nursing school.

yea actual RNs pullin like 60k+ here