If you shacked up with a bytch and the kids ain't yours you a fukkin' loser...

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
nikkas be playing another nikkas saved game

EMrknJP.gif

Midrash

All Star
Daps
You probably haven't been overseas breh. High nursing salaries are a convenience of the Western world and group insurance, anywhere else you hire some old lady and pay her a few bucks a day, same like the IT helpdesk positions, where back in the day you were helping people who didn't know how to use Windows and got paid $25+ per hour, which is done now, unless you are high level IT, you gettin' paid Starbucks wages for entry-level positions. Those were never really careers IMHO, there's no intrinsic value to them. A premier bish has to be in premier sh*t, and premier educational achievements are law, medicine (at the doctor level), engineering, and finance/commerce (at the management/analyst level). I've actually dated quite a few nurses, most of them just got into it because it's one of the few professions that offer a liveable wage at the entry level position, but I wouldn't brag about dating a f*ckin' nurse, and strongly consider her wifey material, but that's me breh, and my opinion. :yeshrug:

It depends entirely on the attitude of the nurse and a lot of nurses that ACTUALLY done clinical prefer not to date Doctors because most of the single ones are either nerdy, gay or complete a$$holes. They treat nurses like shyt a lot of times and act like their beneath them socially. There are some ratchet or airhead nurses but there are a lot of intelligent classy ones. My Ex-girlfriend is a nursing major, classy, witty, funny and a straight A student.

A lot of nurses do tend to marry firefighters/cops/EMTs/etc since they both seem to live in the real world and relate. Plus doctors do tend to work crazy hours at the hospital and their wives usually are SAHMs and there are a ton of fatherless birthdays, christmas, ball games, etc due to being on call. A lot of them are into 2nd and 3rd marriages.
Not to knock doctors because there are some legit ones like some of my friends and they do invaluable work but I just hope you know those ridiculous salaries come at a price. They don't start ER doctors at 250K+ or neurosurgeons 300-400K+ for shyts and giggles.

Now CNAs are a completely different story and I can see where you come from. Especially in those rural areas.

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
You probably haven't been overseas breh. High nursing salaries are a convenience of the Western world and group insurance, anywhere else you hire some old lady and pay her a few bucks a day, same like the IT helpdesk positions, where back in the day you were helping people who didn't know how to use Windows and got paid $25+ per hour, which is done now, unless you are high level IT, you gettin' paid Starbucks wages for entry-level positions. Those were never really careers IMHO, there's no intrinsic value to them. A premier bish has to be in premier sh*t, and premier educational achievements are law, medicine (at the doctor level), engineering, and finance/commerce (at the management/analyst level). I've actually dated quite a few nurses, most of them just got into it because it's one of the few professions that offer a liveable wage at the entry level position, but I wouldn't brag about dating a f*ckin' nurse, and strongly consider her wifey material, but that's me breh, and my opinion. :yeshrug:

:dahell: what happens overseas is moot, you just described a CNA which is entry-level (8.00- 10.00) anyway.

CNA (A few Months) (8.00-10.00)
LPN(2years) (12-17hr.)
RN (2years) NCLEX Licence(50-70k)

mRN (4 years) can manage nursing departments (65-85k)
NP (6years) can have their own practice under a doctor. (90k+)

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
It depends entirely on the attitude of the nurse and a lot of nurses that ACTUALLY done clinical prefer not to date Doctors because most of the single ones are either nerdy, gay or complete @ssholes. They treat nurses like shyt a lot of times and act like their beneath them socially. There are some ratchet or airhead nurses but there are a lot of intelligent classy ones. My Ex-girlfriend is a nursing major, classy, witty, funny and a straight A student.

A lot of nurses do tend to marry firefighters/cops/EMTs/etc since they both seem to live in the real world and relate. Plus doctors do tend to work crazy hours at the hospital and their wives usually are SAHMs and there are a ton of fatherless birthdays, christmas, ball games, etc due to being on call. A lot of them are into 2nd and 3rd marriages.
Not to knock doctors because there are some legit ones like some of my friends and they do invaluable work but I just hope you know those ridiculous salaries come at a price. They don't start ER doctors at 250K+ or neurosurgeons 300-400K+ for shyts and giggles.

Now CNAs are a completely different story and I can see where you come from. Especially in those rural areas.

Which are exactly why those positions hold more weight, which is basically what it seems people don't appreciate me saying :manny: There's a BIG difference between dating an ER doctor who's an 8+ in the looks department vs. dating a CNA who's an 8+. One is a unicorn you should lock down forever, the other is a weekend treat :obama: Again, just my .02, and I'm only talking about me, and I respect anybody earning an honest living.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Lol I don't kno if u dappin that shyt but WTF does that even mean? :heh:

"It's like playin another nikkas saved game" ..that shyt is stupidity on steroids unless he tryin to say he only fukks virgins...or only fukks himself.

I think what he was trying to say is that for some cats, its not a good look to be raising other peoples families just because a female makes it "convenient" for them to swoop right in.

Midrash

All Star
Daps
Lol I don't kno if u dappin that shyt but WTF does that even mean? :heh:

"It's like playin another nikkas saved game" ..that shyt is stupidity on steroids unless he tryin to say he only fukks virgins...or only fukks himself.

I think what he is trying to say is imagine playing a game. :ohhh:

You bought it preowned to save some cash since it was cheaper(single mothers easier to date) and for some reason, you're only allowed to pick up where the last player left off for whatever reason. Its no biggie to you, whatevs. You simply decide to carry on and hope for the best.:ehh:

You gonna tell me you ain't gonna be disappointed to find out that the created character looks nothing like you wanted(other d00dz DNA), there isn't any other open save slots because the previous played used them all up(after having kids and dealing with previous baby daddy drama, the women doesn't want more kids, you can only raise other people's kids) the previous player got through all the fun, beginning, easy levels(uninhibited, premarital childless sex and low stakes dating with no parental obligations, testing waters phase where breaking up won't affect a child), they used up all the fukking powerups(women paranoid due to previous dude cheating so any acts of kindness, compassion or benevolence are viewed with suspicion or ignored) AND they left you stranded with 40% health(woman is mentally afflicted/exhausted by the baby daddy fukking up) in the middle of nowhere.(you have no clue what the last relationship left off) The worst part is that you can't go back and get the secret levels or bonuses in the early stage. (Being the first guy to get her pregnant, be there for her during her first child, proposing to her as a childless woman, no childcare expenses, taking girl on vacation without having to pay for daycare or worry about babysitters, etc) and all the bad decisions that were made in the early stages will affect your high score all the way to the end even thought YOU weren't the one who started the game.(Stepfathers now having to pay child support even if its not their kid)

You can't tell you won't be the least bit disappointed and angry at what you previous dude left you?:usure:

You might even be like "FUKK THIS GAME!!! I WANT TO PLAY A NEW GAME, I'M TIRED OF PLAYING OVER OTHER PEOPLE'S MISTAKES!!!":birdman:

The only time where I don't see it as a negative dating single moms is if the mom is well into her 30s/40s with a CAREER and divorced or from a very serious relationship where the man obviously didn't have his shyt together but the woman did. A lot of women dating eligible around that age will be parents and there isn't an L within that context because any woman that is single, unmarried into her 40s and childless is fukked in the head/batshyt crazy, rich/famous celebrity/public figure or rank ugly/obese.

STILL, Its a MUCH different situation being a single mom at that late 30's stage taking care of business than a 23 year old with no ambitions aside from "maybe nursing school" with a toddler because she lacked responsibility and chose to date the wrong men while calling the nice guys that would have taken care of her "corny nikkas, boring or uncle toms".:childplease::camby:

You can't try and act like professional career women who are single moms are the same as the young women who made shytty decisions and didn't really do anything to stop them from occurring.

This shyt right here where a single women obviously has her shyt together and is much older
article-2427375-15D20840000005DC-945_306x541.jpg

(JK Rowling)

Is MUCH different than the stuff here that came from poor decisions and terrible wifey material.
111811_farrah_sophia_544_mt_tm104_rt187659_s14111118173202111118175654.jpeg

amber_slaps_teen_mom_005_640x380.jpg

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

You bought it preowned to save some cash since it was cheaper(single mothers easier to date) and for some reason, you're only allowed to pick up where the last player left off for whatever reason. Its no biggie to you, whatevs. You simply decide to carry on and hope for the best.:ehh:

You gonna tell me you ain't gonna be disappointed to find out that the created character looks nothing like you wanted(other d00dz DNA), there isn't any other open save slots because the previous played used them all up(after having kids and dealing with previous baby daddy drama, the women doesn't want more kids, you can only raise other people's kids) the previous player got through all the fun, beginning, easy levels(uninhibited, premarital childless sex and low stakes dating with no parental obligations, testing waters phase where breaking up won't affect a child), they used up all the fukking powerups(women paranoid due to previous dude cheating so any acts of kindness, compassion or benevolence are viewed with suspicion or ignored) AND they left you stranded with 40% health(woman is mentally afflicted/exhausted by the baby daddy fukking up) in the middle of nowhere.(you have no clue what the last relationship left off) The worst part is that you can't go back and get the secret levels or bonuses in the early stage. (Being the first guy to get her pregnant, be there for her during her first child, proposing to her as a childless woman, no childcare expenses, taking girl on vacation without having to pay for daycare or worry about babysitters, etc) and all the bad decisions that were made in the early stages will affect your high score all the way to the end even thought YOU weren't the one who started the game.(Stepfathers now having to pay child support even if its not their kid)

You can't tell you won't be the least bit disappointed and angry at what you previous dude left you?:usure:

You might even be like "FUKK THIS GAME!!! I WANT TO PLAY A NEW GAME, I'M TIRED OF PLAYING OVER OTHER PEOPLE'S MISTAKES!!!":birdman:

The only time where I don't see it as a negative dating single moms is if the mom is well into her 30s/40s with a CAREER and divorced or from a very serious relationship where the man obviously didn't have his shyt together but the woman did. A lot of women dating eligible around that age will be parents and there isn't an L within that context because any woman that is single, unmarried into her 40s and childless is fukked in the head/batshyt crazy, rich/famous celebrity/public figure or rank ugly/obese.

STILL, Its a MUCH different situation being a single mom at that late 30's stage taking care of business than a 23 year old with no ambitions aside from "maybe nursing school" with a toddler because she lacked responsibility and chose to date the wrong men while calling the nice guys that would have taken care of her "corny nikkas, boring or uncle toms".:childplease::camby:

You can't try and act like professional career women who are single moms are the same as the young women who made shytty decisions and didn't really do anything to stop them from occurring.

This shyt right here where a single women obviously has her shyt together and is much older

(JK Rowling)

Is MUCH different than the stuff here that came from poor decisions and terrible wifey material.

First chick is nasty as sh*t, but :obama: and an obligatory /thread

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A

(JK Rowling)

That was clever :ehh:

:stopitslime:

:camby:

Look if that's a heaven scenario for most dudes ( premarital sex, 1st one to fukk her, 1st one to fukk her head up, 1st one to pop a baby out of her, 1st one to go on vacation with her, blah blah blah) I understand that shyt. Personally that's not my mentality. Maybe it's a maturity thing. I don't giv a shyt how it was when she was young and stupid, who she was with, etc. I ain sayin I'd jump at the chance to snatch up chik wit kids or be honored to date a chik wit 5 kids from 6 baby daddies.

Let me be clear... Ain shyt wrong wit preferring a woman without kids. But to label single moms as used up sluts, dumb bytches that don't deserve the time of day (all bcuz the bytch has a kid) or throw shade at a dude who's comfortable dating her is a tad fukked up.

My position is this. If that's just not your thing ,ok cool. But if a mfer wanna go there on some "single moms are worthless" shyt....ill be your huckleberry:jawalrus: