If you shacked up with a bytch and the kids ain't yours you a fukkin' loser...

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As a nikka who actively has been rawin for years im not about to cosign this bullshyt:mjlol:...and anybody else who been doin the same need to fall back immediately before that karma hit:whoa:....because if you do happen to get a chick pregnant who aint your wife or shyt just don't work out and she leave you,and takes your kids,you do realize its a good chance some random nikkas who think like you gon be comin in and outta ya kids life bcuz no man wants to keep ya baby mama right:patrice:? Far as im concerned if another nikka raisin ya son,got access to daughter PERIOD, you pretty bad off ya damn self....please don't paint it like them nikkas is winnin outchea:mjlol:

If you AINT been rawin,AINT been stickin ya dikk in single mothers who make bad decisions by all means continue on cuz u got a right to say it:salute:...If you rawin,and fukkin single mothers cuz "They good for fukkin though:whoa:"....nikka u might wanna bring yo azz on over to the sidelines:pachaha:

And "raise" is a strong word,some nikkas just consider them kids roomates, as it should be:laff:...getting emotionally attached to kids who aint yours?raisin em to think of you as they pops:patrice:? nah I aint cool with that,u can be a grown azz friend or mentor but playin daddy iono,and women wrong for allowin that shyt...I be lookin at nikkas crazy who get dumped and be talkin bout "but what about the kids:damn:"...and the kids aint even theirs

Last edited:

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
:whoa: @ raising them to think you're their pops.

If you in a serious relationship for a long time I find it hard to believe that you aren't gonna get attached to them kids.

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
If you read my posts, I said "circumstances". OP made a blanket statement. Marrying a woman with 3 different kids from 3 different fathers with no job, no assets, and no life goals is not the same as marrying a divorced woman with 2 kids from a cheating husband. Everything in life is circumstantial, there's no black and white. And especially in the US, to be straight up, a lot of the women with kids are way more stable than the ones without. So that's why of course when you find the one under 30 who's college educated with a REAL degree (and no, nursing doesn't count), with a salary of $50K+, smashed 5 dudes or less, whose parents are still married, and has no kids, you lock it down, because that is becoming more and more like the Loch Ness monster these days :wow:

Why does nursing not count? $25.00-35.00+ an hour seems pretty good to me. What's degree do you hold?

how come nobody ever answered me

why we stunting with your child support check while I fukk your bytch?
why you think im taking care of a kid that you cant?
why you think I respect your responsibilities, assuming I give a fukk about another child?
why you pay for me to take your baby mama out?
why you still buying bread and milk for Jr that im drinking?
If I DO have a baby you think your kid is gonna get treated on the same level mine will?
when I slap your child, you aint gonna do a goddamn thing because this is my house
then 3 days from that ill stop over to grab your child support again, take your baby mom to red lobster and get some sloppy top... after we put your son to bed early.
you living at your parents house trying to boss up while im telling your son to call daddy and ask

Is this how you really living or are you keyboarding thugging? Children don't stay children forever bytch nikka. Remember that.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Why does nursing not count? $25.00-35.00+ an hour seems pretty good to me. What's degree do you hold?

Is this how you really living or are you keyboarding thugging? Children don't stay children forever bytch nikka. Remember that.

lol then why the threat fakkit i could give a fukk less about you
there are two things you need to understand about reality ... things dont happen to people because they arent supposed to ... thats why people talk and nothing gets done.... two, yes I discipline a bad ass kid and like I said before if the father doesnt like it ... he can get his ass beat too.

when i get older you think i give a fukk about some child that grew up lol
you can catch these hollow tips at any age mark ... im always gonna respect and protect myself regardless of the situation

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

Taking care of old people is not the same as being a lawyer/doctor/engineer/banker etc. I'm not saying they don't play a role, but let's not act like it's the same :comeon:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Taking care of old people is not the same as being a lawyer/doctor/engineer/banker etc. I'm not saying they don't play a role, but let's not act like it's the same :comeon:

:dahell: How is Nursing NOT a real degree? And this is coming from someone in the process of getting a law degree

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A

So that's all nurses do is take care of old ppl? And are we trying to diminishing the importance of nurses in society? :what:

:dahell: How is Nursing NOT a real degree? And this is coming from someone in the process of getting a law degree

Yea WTF is this dude talkin about. Ok lawyers and rocket scientists have the POTENTIAL to earn more cheddar but how does that equate to nursing not being a real career?

This thread :snoop:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

You probably haven't been overseas breh. High nursing salaries are a convenience of the Western world and group insurance, anywhere else you hire some old lady and pay her a few bucks a day, same like the IT helpdesk positions, where back in the day you were helping people who didn't know how to use Windows and got paid $25+ per hour, which is done now, unless you are high level IT, you gettin' paid Starbucks wages for entry-level positions. Those were never really careers IMHO, there's no intrinsic value to them. A premier bish has to be in premier sh*t, and premier educational achievements are law, medicine (at the doctor level), engineering, and finance/commerce (at the management/analyst level). I've actually dated quite a few nurses, most of them just got into it because it's one of the few professions that offer a liveable wage at the entry level position, but I wouldn't brag about dating a f*ckin' nurse, and strongly consider her wifey material, but that's me breh, and my opinion. :yeshrug:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
So that's all nurses do is take care of old ppl? And are we trying to diminishing the importance of nurses in society? :what:

Yea WTF is this dude talkin about. Ok lawyers and rocket scientists have the POTENTIAL to earn more cheddar but how does that equate to nursing not being a real career?

This thread :snoop:

High nursing salaries are a convenience of the Western world and group insurance, anywhere else you hire some old lady and pay her a few bucks a day, same like the IT helpdesk positions, where back in the day you were helping people who didn't know how to use Windows and got paid $25+ per hour, which is done now, unless you are high level IT, you gettin' paid Starbucks wages for entry-level positions. Those were never really careers IMHO, there's no intrinsic value to them, that's me breh, and my opinion. :yeshrug:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
As a nikka who actively has been rawin for years im not about to cosign this bullshyt:mjlol:...and anybody else who been doin the same need to fall back immediately before that karma hit:whoa:....because if you do happen to get a chick pregnant who aint your wife or shyt just don't work out and she leave you,and takes your kids,you do realize its a good chance some random nikkas who think like you gon be comin in and outta ya kids life bcuz no man wants to keep ya baby mama right:patrice:? Far as im concerned if another nikka raisin ya son,got access to daughter PERIOD, you pretty bad off ya damn self....please don't paint it like them nikkas is winnin outchea:mjlol:

If you AINT been rawin,AINT been stickin ya dikk in single mothers who make bad decisions by all means continue on cuz u got a right to say it:salute:...If you rawin,and fukkin single mothers cuz "They good for fukkin though:whoa:"....nikka u might wanna bring yo azz on over to the sidelines:pachaha:

And "raise" is a strong word,some nikkas just consider them kids roomates, as it should be:laff:...getting emotionally attached to kids who aint yours?raisin em to think of you as they pops:patrice:? nah I aint cool with that,u can be a grown azz friend or mentor but playin daddy iono,and women wrong for allowin that shyt...I be lookin at nikkas crazy who get dumped and be talkin bout "but what about the kids:damn:"...and the kids aint even theirs
:pachaha:Rawin

How's that 9th life goin breh

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
yes I discipline a bad ass kid and like I said before if the father doesnt like it ... he can get his ass beat too.

when i get older you think i give a fukk about some child that grew up lol
you can catch these hollow tips at any age mark ...
:heh:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
You probably haven't been overseas breh. High nursing salaries are a convenience of the Western world and group insurance, anywhere else you hire some old lady and pay her a few bucks a day, same like the IT helpdesk positions, where back in the day you were helping people who didn't know how to use Windows and got paid $25+ per hour, which is done now, unless you are high level IT, you gettin' paid Starbucks wages for entry-level positions. Those were never really careers IMHO, there's no intrinsic value to them. A premier bish has to be in premier sh*t, and premier educational achievements are law, medicine (at the doctor level), engineering, and finance/commerce (at the management/analyst level). I've actually dated quite a few nurses, most of them just got into it because it's one of the few professions that offer a liveable wage at the entry level position, but I wouldn't brag about dating a f*ckin' nurse, and strongly consider her wifey material, but that's me breh, and my opinion. :yeshrug:

Okay.

IMHO a man can brag about whatever the fukk his woman does earning an honest living.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
nikkas be playing another nikkas saved game

EMrknJP.gif