If you shacked up with a bytch and the kids ain't yours you a fukkin' loser...

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
yep they are

and um i know twans story so don't come up in my grill simp fakkit.

go look after your girls son while baby daddy is laughing somehwere simp fakkit

Ya see little one, that's where YOUR mind at. Your mind be on what her ex doin. If you were SECURE about your shyt (what u do/ who u are) you wouldn't be worried about what DATT mfer doin. ...bytches do shyt like that.

But like I was tellin your homeboy, can't get thru to you mfers. The world is as small as you see it and ain a dam thing we can do about it

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
What exactly is he laughing at though? Will he still be laughing when his son grows up to Shaq or someone and they give praise to "that simpass nikka" who raised them?
Knowmsayin!!!

But dude, he can't comprehend that. ...jus let it go:childplease:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
how come nobody ever answered me

why we stunting with your child support check while I fukk your bytch?
why you think im taking care of a kid that you cant?
why you think I respect your responsibilities, assuming I give a fukk about another child?
why you pay for me to take your baby mama out?
why you still buying bread and milk for Jr that im drinking?
If I DO have a baby you think your kid is gonna get treated on the same level mine will?
when I slap your child, you aint gonna do a goddamn thing because this is my house
then 3 days from that ill stop over to grab your child support again, take your baby mom to red lobster and get some sloppy top... after we put your son to bed early.
you living at your parents house trying to boss up while im telling your son to call daddy and ask

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ya see little one, that's where YOUR mind at. Your mind be on what her ex doin. If you were SECURE about your shyt (what u do/ who u are) you wouldn't be worried about what DATT mfer doin. ...bytches do shyt like that.

But like I was tellin your homeboy, can't get thru to you mfers. The world is as small as you see it and ain a dam thing we can do about it

let me gues you are dating a single mother or your mom was a single mom eh

give me 5 positive reasons why anyone would date a single momther?

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
how come nobody ever answered me

why we stunting with your child support check while I fukk your bytch?
why you think im taking care of a kid that you cant?
why you think I respect your responsibilities, assuming I give a fukk about another child?
why you pay for me to take your baby mama out?
why you still buying bread and milk for Jr that im drinking?
If I DO have a baby you think your kid is gonna get treated on the same level mine will?
when I slap your child, you aint gonna do a goddamn thing because this is my house
then 3 days from that ill stop over to grab your child support again, take your baby mom to red lobster and get some sloppy top... after we put your son to bed early.
you living at your parents house trying to boss up while im telling your son to call daddy and ask

:russ: Tell these bytches man!!!

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

1. she doesn't have kids
2. your number 1 in her life, not 2 after her b*stard
3. no baby daddy
4. not inheriting a ready made famil
5. No Unnecessary Expenditures
You're still one short.
2. Based on what? assumption? Just because she doesn't have a kid doesn't mean you're number 1 in her life.
3. Maybe no baby daddy, but what about that ex she carry that torch for?
4. can't argue that.
5. What's unnecessary? Just because she has a kid doesn't mean you have to take care of it. And even if she don't have kids, if she the type that you got to split shyt with, you still spending "unnecessarily".

your logic is hella flawed.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Man who said I was going to shack up with your baby momma? Im just here to smash. Yo kid gonna be in the car when she pick me up, Imma be eating spaghetti out their sauce pan, you gonna come pick them up, see me on the couch watching ESPN, lookin at you like, man hurry and get yo kids, I'mma about to crush yo baby momma ovaries soon as you leave. 6 mnths later be like :camby:

Yo kid gonna be like "what happened to play dad"

"dont take care of your family brehs"

have kids with women you don't plan on stayin with forever breh

and miss me with that "that p*ssy belong to me" yea maybe it does, but Im borrowing that shyt like I just came into your house and borrowed a playstation without asking, jammed up the controllers and gave it back. here ya go nikka, Im done.

NOW WHAT? :birdman:

Last edited:

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
IMO theres isnt anything wrong shacking up with a single mother, but....

Personally, I don't wouldn't wanna start a relationship with a single mom because I don't wanna get attached to the kid and then shyt not work out and you get cutoff cold turkey.

That ETHER will make ya soul burn slow :to:

I guess that's life :manny: