If you shacked up with a bytch and the kids ain't yours you a fukkin' loser...

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:salute::salute::salute:

You didn't even hav to that tho man. Can't get thru to these small minded insecure bytch mfers in here.

i know but i be lying too say i dont get annoyed every time i see a thread title shytting on single mom's when i know some personally who aren't bad at all that are a great catch or the one i ended up with

but it is what it is i'll see a thread like this say my piece and just go back too my loser life of being with one :mjpls:

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
the thing you are leaving out is 95% of the time THE MOTHER HAS CUSTODY, a chick that dates a man wiht a kid doesn't have to see the kids or deal with the baby mother

Who choice it is for the mother to have full custody?

It's more like a joint custody until someone leave or wants to have full ownership of the child

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
i know but i be lying too say i dont get annoyed every time i see a thread title shytting on single mom's when i know some personally who aren't bad at all that are a great catch or the one i ended up with

but it is what it is i'll see a thread like this say my piece and just go back too my loser life of being with one :mjpls:

"From player to player the games tight the feelings mutual" - 2pac :pachaha:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
the thing you are leaving out is 95% of the time THE MOTHER HAS CUSTODY, a chick that dates a man wiht a kid doesn't have to see the kids or deal with the baby mother

i really hate that the most of all father's rarely stand a chance even when its in the best interest for the kid in some situations :smh:

Who choice it is for the mother to have full custody?

It's more like a joint custody until someone leave or wants to have full ownership of the child

even when its joint mom's get it like 95% time probably higher and father pays the child support. f up thing about it is even if both agree too amount personally all the mom got too do is get mad go too attorney general and they can father with way more money

ex: they agree dad pays 300 a month cuz on good terms

1 year later cuz dad has a gf now mom is pissed hits up attorney general now dad pays 1200 a month just cuz she mad even if he did nothing wrong but moved on with his life

system is fukked up

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
i really hate that the most of all father's rarely stand a chance even when its in the best interest for the kid in some situations :smh:

even when its joint mom's get it like 95% time probably higher and father pays the child support. f up thing about it is even if both agree too amount personally all the mom got too do is get mad go too attorney general and they can father with way more money

ex: they agree dad pays 300 a month cuz on good terms

1 year later cuz dad has a gf now mom is pissed hits up attorney general now dad pays 1200 a month just cuz she mad even if he did nothing wrong but moved on with his life

system is fukked up

It doesn't have to be like that when people let the mother deal with the child 95% of time even when the mother is unfit.

But some people rather have it that way I suppose less trouble for them

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
It doesn't have to be like that when people let the mother deal with the child 95% of time even when the mother is unfit.

But some people rather have it that way I suppose less trouble for them

tell that too the judge i know someone personally who is a good father makes ok money but the court wont give him custody even though mom goes too rehab robbed houses and shyt like that and is a drug addict court says he gets them while she is in rehab but she gets them back asap and then she relapse and they said same thing again she primary parent :snoop:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
your a idiot. Twan had children prior to marrying and dealing wiht a single mother.

lol im small minded and insecure because I would choose a single childless women every time over a chick with a kid?
actually yes. If she's still able and willing to have your child, I don't see the issue. It's a lot of single women out here claiming they don't want anymore kids and have their tubes or whatever, but still want a nikka to step up. Those bytches are selfish pieces of shyt.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
tell that too the judge i know someone personally who is a good father makes ok money but the court wont give him custody even though mom goes too rehab robbed houses and shyt like that and is a drug addict court says he gets them while she is in rehab but she gets them back asap and then she relapse and they said same thing again she primary parent :snoop:

Society says women should be mothers and men are the workers. They're keeping as such I guess

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
your a idiot. Twan had children prior to marrying and dealing wiht a single mother.

lol im small minded and insecure because I would choose a single childless women every time over a chick with a kid?

Stfu nikka. You said single moms were used up goods and dudes that take them in are pathetic losers. Mfer ain said a dam thing about "if you had kids prior its cool". FOH clown.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Stfu nikka. You said single moms were used up goods and dudes that take them in are pathetic losers. Mfer ain said a dam thing about "if you had kids prior its cool". FOH clown.

yep they are

and um i know twans story so don't come up in my grill simp fakkit.

go look after your girls son while baby daddy is laughing somehwere simp fakkit