If you shacked up with a bytch and the kids ain't yours you a fukkin' loser...

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Which comes back to hoes picking better partners in the first place.

The same simps that will accept some other nikkas children are only options after the dirtball nikka has left these bytches, these daddy day care ass nikkas aren't the first choice they only become options when first teamers don't want anything to do with women that got kids.

^this

all you nikkas that are playing father to these kids dont understand that when that hoe was in her prime, pre-children, she wasnt checking for nice guy doormats like yall :russ:
:snoop:Jesus

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
I dont go in on fatherless kids because their parents' failures arent their fault.

Not you.

Yea it's not the kid fault, some people arent good parents. There are bad fathers and there are bad mothers. Why should the child have to suffer a life without a parent because his mom is supposedly "damaged goods."

There are a lot of people in this thread that place the blame on fatherless children for problems in the world but have a problem with someone trying to be a father.

With their logic, let him have a life of misery because he's not your child which means he's not your responsibility

:snoop:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

The same simps that will accept some other nikkas children are only options after the dirtball nikka has left these bytches, these daddy day care ass nikkas aren't the first choice they only become options when first teamers don't want anything to do with women that got kids.

pretty much

the random thot mindset

deal with losers, players, cheaters, a$$holes, get knocked up keep the child hoping dude will change, live a drama filled lifestyle, finally "having enough" wanting a "nice guy" and thats where the marcozen type simps come into the field, thinking they are getting such a great deal on that written off car, wow she works, cooks, in shape, doesnt club wow i got a good one :banderas:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What kind of nonsense is this? A bytch or nikka ain't suppose to leave after they have a child together?

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
pretty much

the random thot mindset

deal with losers, players, cheaters, @ssholes, get knocked up keep the child hoping dude will change, live a drama filled lifestyle, finally "having enough" wanting a "nice guy" and thats where the marcozen type simps come into the field, thinking they are getting such a great deal on that written off car, wow she works, cooks, in shape, doesnt club wow i got a good one :banderas:

:pachaha:Said the smart one.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the real all this hate for black women is the reason we have had such a rise in fakkitry in our communities. Lets start being real men of God and rebuild our families instead of chasing p*ssy.

Not one person in this thread mentioned black women.
Ae4qrox.png

So why did you bring up black women in a thread about single moms? Is there something you'd like to tell us breh?
4M5SUNZ.png

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps

Can't always be parent issues when shyt just dont workout after a child is born.

Say a girl start messing with a nikka who has a child and she play step mommy

Did she lose?

Is she a simp?

You're logical and you know how nikkas are IRL and you know how these nikkas are pn here with their women hate.

Nikkas using scheme tactics to fukk girls and wind up getting them pregnant and leave.

For every single mother there's a single father out there.

Who's the blame for their relationship not working and the kid losing out on a parent

Can nikkas be happy with what they got without all the past circumstances and factors that doesn't stop them for living a life they're satisfied with?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
see's thread title :snoop:

thinks about commenting on it

wait for it

guess I'm the greatest loser for raising a deadbeat dad kid and being happy with her and making another child together with her. i must be a loser that has plenty of money while she working on nursing school and spoiling me with gifts and love and great sex too
yup i'll take that loser title and embrace it :blessed:

word of advice if u dont wanna date one thats fine dont date one its coo but saying someone is a loser represents how touch out of life you maybe for criticizing males who step up and be a father figure for that child who doesn't have one
sad thing is i can easily say one without kids are even worse and more of a headache but i dont cuz its the same with a single mom or a single woman in general just depends ON THE FEMALE NOT THE STATUS

u just been blessed by a father of 4 who was once a single guy who was once was a single father so i know what I'm talking bout

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

wait for it

guess I'm the greatest loser for raising a deadbeat dad kid and being happy with her and making another child together with her. i must be a loser that has plenty of money while she working on nursing school and spoiling me with gifts and love and great sex too

word of advice if u dont wanna date one thats fine dont date one its coo but saying someone is a loser represents how touch out of life you maybe for criticizing males who step up and be a father figure for that child who doesn't have one
sad thing is i can easily say one without kids are even worse and more of a headache but i dont cuz its the same with a single mom or a single woman in general just depends ON THE FEMALE NOT THE STATUS

u just been blessed by a father of 4 who was once a single guy who was once was a single father so i know what I'm talking bout

the thing is you had kids previously though

we are childless.

If i had kids i would only date or want a woman with a child

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
the thing is you had kids previously though

we are childless.

If i had kids i would only date or want a woman with a child

let me say this before i even had kids i ended up dating more single moms cuz the single females were more too deal with then the single mom's
i still dated single females but the single mom's ended up being my preference cuz i actually had less drama which is surprising so maybe i got lucky :manny:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Can't always be parent issues when shyt just dont workout after a child is born.

Say a girl start messing with a nikka who has a child and she play step mommy

Did she lose?

Is she a simp?

You're logical and you know how nikkas are IRL and you know how these nikkas are pn here with their women hate.

Nikkas using scheme tactics to fukk girls and wind up getting them pregnant and leave.

For every single mother there's a single father out there.

Who's the blame for their relationship not working and the kid losing out on a parent

Can nikkas be happy with what they got without all the past circumstances and factors that doesn't stop them for living a life they're satisfied with?

the thing you are leaving out is 95% of the time THE MOTHER HAS CUSTODY, a chick that dates a man wiht a kid doesn't have to see the kids or deal with the baby mother

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A

wait for it

:salute::salute::salute:

You didn't even hav to that tho man. Can't get thru to these small minded insecure bytch mfers in here.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:salute::salute::salute:

You didn't even hav to that tho man. Can't get thru to these small minded insecure bytch mfers in here.

your a idiot. Twan had children prior to marrying and dealing wiht a single mother.

lol im small minded and insecure because I would choose a single childless women every time over a chick with a kid?