If You Like Money & Violence Peep "Respect Life" Online Webs Series Shot In Brooklyn

Quest

Pro
Daps
In some ways this show is better than M&V. The dialogue between the dealers is more authentic and the cinematography is better imo. I also like how Respect Life attempts to touch on non street related topics like the hiv plotline.

The biggest knocks are the lack of character development and the loose plot. It took me over 7 episodes before i could tell the difference between the 3 husky dark skin dudes on the show :francis:. Alot of characters get killed soon after they are introduced and never develop at all. MANY times some one will shoot at someone else and i will have no idea why. :lupe:
At this point I know who the dudes alive are and how they are connected but it took me a minute to put it all together.

You not lying about all the dark brothers looking a like. I'm still trying to figure out, who is on who's side. But, it's a cool time kill.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
There is alot of good hood shows on youtube. Heres to the throne and 848 take place in the Bronx. Project heat takes place in BK. The Double Up takes place in Harlem. There is acouple that take place in Queens. I forgot their names. Respect Life is dope but they kill of the characters like crazy.

RS & M&V are thes best IMO, 848 is iight the acting needs alot of improvement and the season finale was unrealistic. I like The Double Up but them nikkas take too long to film episodes. Web series are the new thing now but alot of them dont have good writers like Respect Life and Money & Violence

Quest

Pro
Daps
What's weird is they stay so close to each other, they run into each other at the store. It's not like they have to drive to another hood and look for the other dude.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Season finale was FIRE.
Hell yeah

I can't believe this nikka Dre a rat though. I'm a little disappointed they killed Lotto or whatever his name is like that. I wonder where they're going with the Melo kidnapped storyline. Season 2 need to start asap.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I watched until I saw the main character dogging out his nephew for wearing an anti police shirt...but he let breh do all kinds of hood fukkery and condoned that...He condones the murder of black men for drug profit, but not shytting on pigs with a t-shirt. What's REALLY good with this show?
Wear a Fukk the police shirt while carrying a hammer and drugs brehs

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Hell yeah

I can't believe this nikka Dre a rat though. I'm a little disappointed they killed Lotto or whatever his name is like that. I wonder where they're going with the Melo kidnapped storyline. Season 2 need to start asap.
I'm thinking it mighta been the Russians that snatched melo up and some taking him to the bat cave shyt

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
RS & M&V are thes best IMO, 848 is iight the acting needs alot of improvement and the season finale was unrealistic. I like The Double Up but them nikkas take too long to film episodes. Web series are the new thing now but alot of them dont have good writers like Respect Life and Money & Violence
I like those 3 too. M&V and respect life and the double up. A lot of them other ones have over the top violence.

Couple new ones coming out of atl that just started

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hell yeah

death to all rats, but to keep it a stack due to his situation and how the nikka set him up first and sent him to jail, I honestly don't see a problem with him putting that nikka in jail and reducing his time. Eye for an eye. :manny: Ain't no way I'm facing 18 and I see a picture of the nikka that PUT ME IN THERE and scroll by it and say nah, Ima take that 18. At first I was od disappointed, but when he explained the situation to wifey I was like :ehh:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
death to all rats, but to keep it a stack due to his situation and how the nikka set him up first and sent him to jail, I honestly don't see a problem with him putting that nikka in jail and reducing his time. Eye for an eye. :manny: Ain't no way I'm facing 18 and I see a picture of the nikka that PUT ME IN THERE and scroll by it and say nah, Ima take that 18. At first I was od disappointed, but when he explained the situation to wifey I was like :ehh:
in reality how u tell on the nikka that told on you lol. Evidently he already working with the cops.